The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Outbound(bailey) Rip

Sorry to hear about your loss.

RIP Bailey

Yeah, I agree with everyone, a real shame...I'm dreading making that decision in the future...

RIP Bailey,

Paul

sorry for your loss but you have made the right decision RIP

Run free wee man

my thought's for Yvonne as I know he ment the world to her :huggles:

this is so hard :( first i want to say big thank you to Karen and George who helped me by taking Bailey for me something i just could'nt do,

Bailey will always be in my heart along with his dad jake "Spellbound" would like to say thank you to val and George for breeding Bailey and letting me have him he was a fantastic little dog who over the last 8 years gave me so much love and i have to say heart ache over the last year seeing him struggle with the pain in his leg, i love him and miss you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to here about Bailey ,Yvonne.Take care. ...Billy...

hellbound said:
this is so hard  :( first i want to say big thank you to Karen and George who helped me by taking Bailey for me something i just could'nt do, Bailey will always be in my heart along with his dad jake "Spellbound" would like to say thank you to val and George for breeding Bailey and letting me have him he was a fantastic little dog who over the last 8 years gave me so much love and i have to say heart ache over the last year seeing him struggle with the pain in his leg, i love him and miss you so much

he's a bonny, handsome lad-sorry for you.

karen

sorry obout ur loss :(

some off my old man,s breeding was in him,,, grand parent ( booker t )with felix,s dog (blue ruin )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back