The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oh Dear Sienna's Not Feeling Very Well

:luck: Poor Sienna, get well soon, your mum is worried about you - and most of k9 come to that :huggles: :huggles:

I hope it doesn't spread to the others Lesley, I have suffered from that and it's not nice cleaning up after a few dogs! :oops:

Hope Sienna feels better soon :thumbsup: :huggles:

Have you been to the vets yet Lesley? What is the diagnosis?

jools said:
:luck: Poor Sienna, get well soon, your mum is worried about you - and most of k9 come to that  :huggles:   :huggles:  
I hope it doesn't spread to the others Lesley, I have suffered from that and it's not nice cleaning up after a few dogs! :oops:

I hope not too Jools it's been bad enough with the one :x :x scented candles are such a godsend :thumbsup: but I hope not mainly because of Kane definatley don't want a poorly puppy :huggles:

4.30pm 05Whippet so not long ow I'll let you know what he says :thumbsup:

poor sienna , hope your feeling better soon :wub: :wub: :wub:

good luck at the vets lesley :thumbsup: :luck:

Well we've been to the vets and Sienna has got a bowel infection so she is now on antibiotics the vet thinks she's probably picked it up whilst on a walk from where a dog that has got it been, and the vet didn't want to give Kane his second jab because his immune system would be fighting the jab, and because he is more suseptible(sp) to the infection he needs to be able to fight that if he gets it so he can't have it until next week :(

oh lesley , what a bad time this must be , at least sienna is getting treatment and its wise not to have kanes 2nd jab i guess , hope all is ok :wub: :luck: :wub:

awwww...poor girlie...but i think you will manage to look after her ok judging from the previous pic..lol.. (w00t)

Poor Sienna :( hope the abs kick in soon, shame about Kane having to wait another week for his jab but sensible really.

Hope she is ok for the weekend :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Julie

:( get well soon, sienna! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: and tell mummy you need lots of attention and pampering :D

jue332 said:
Poor Sienna  :(   hope the abs kick in soon, shame about Kane having to wait another week for his jab but sensible really.Hope she is ok for the weekend  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

Julie

Vet says no to the weekend unfortunatley rest only and I am worried incase the others are harbouring it so I am going to get some stick from Lampy(he's had a lucky escape this time :- " )

poor Sienna, get well soon.

hope she's not being kissed to bits by the others incase she passes it on

:huggles:

aww get well soon sienna :huggles:

:luck: Love and Kisses from Auntie Fleur , hope you feel better soon Sienna :luck:

Glad youve found the cause Lesley. Extra love and hugs Sienna :huggles: :luck: Get Well soon :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: GetWell.jpg

Awwww thanx everyone it will make her feel better knowing she's got all these well wishes :huggles:

Back