The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oh Dear Sienna's Not Feeling Very Well

How is Sienna today Lesley, hope she is on the mend :thumbsup:

Julie

jue332 said:
How is Sienna today Lesley, hope she is on the mend  :thumbsup:

Julie

Well Julie she is a lot better and tis very strange, I am beginning to wonder if she has been feeling a bit under the weather for a while and therefor in a grumpy mood, because she is generally quiet it isn't always easy to tell, the thing is as you know she has not been overly keen on Kane and keeps away from him BUT over the past couple of days she has played with him a lot but not only that she won't let the others play with him just her (w00t) she is hogging him to herself :unsure:

*Lesley* said:
jue332 said:

Julie

Well Julie she is a lot better and tis very strange, I am beginning to wonder if she has been feeling a bit under the weather for a while and therefor in a grumpy mood, because she is generally quiet it isn't always easy to tell, the thing is as you know she has not been overly keen on Kane and keeps away from him BUT over the past couple of days she has played with him a lot but not only that she won't let the others play with him just her (w00t) she is hogging him to herself :unsure:

Awww Lesley - her motherley instinct is coming out :huggles: :thumbsup: glad shes a bit better. (Maybe you could start thinking of those puppies soon) :- "

Janimal said:
*Lesley* said:
jue332 said:

Julie

Awww Lesley - her motherley instinct is coming out :huggles: :thumbsup: glad shes a bit better. (Maybe you could start thinking of those puppies soon) :- "

(w00t) (w00t) Janis you'll be the death of me :lol: no puppies until 2007 now my house is mad enough :sweating:

Awww thats good news that she is feeling better Lesley and even better news that she has taken Kane under her wing :thumbsup: :wub:

Julie

It is great to hear that she is feeling better. I must say she sounds like a wonderful personality.

Back