The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NWRF

Well we are just back from the Derby, been there since Thursday- giving those in question PLENTY of time to SEE us-only a matter of a few yards away at times but still NO JACKET presented to Harry! (Top Fed 5 Bitch Winner-Fluke)

No jacket for Drama Queen and Mr Syson's dog either- :eek:

Quote-'The jackets were given to others as and when winners were seen by Tony'

BOL--CKS! :clown:

Karen Boyd

What was wrong with just giving what is owed??

Plenty of opportunity.

I'm asking for nothing-shouldn't have to.

Doing the right thing-thats what its all about.

Did you ask for yours Jade?

Karen Boyd

yeah i did ask for mine steve and i have got it now they gave it to me after they had been to the van.

:b YOUR JACKET WAS POSTED TODAY, LIKE EVERYONE WE WERE AT THE DERBY TO RUN OUR DOGS, YOUR BITCHS JACKET WAS NOT THE FIRST THING WE THOUGHT ABOUT WHEN PACKING THE VAN FOR THE WEEKEND AWAY,LETS SEE IF THIS WILL BE THE END OF ALL THIS BOL--CKS,, :clown: YVONNE :cheers:

Well it would seem that it is how I originally suspected-Harry/Fluke's jacket was destined for the post!

It arrived this morning.

Thank you for that.

Had everyone received their jacket a few weeks ago-at the same time-there would have been no need for any bad feeling.

Nevertheless-Thank you once again-it is most appreciated.

Jade, it isn't Steve posting-I signed my name below the posts.

As for asking that was your choice-not something I was prepared to do.

Paying the membership/entry fees and attending meetings is more than enough in my eyes.

I didnt see Yvonne/Tony having to ask for their winnings at the recent Derby on presentation night-did you?

Karen Boyd

:D YOUR'E CORRECT BUT I HAVE TO ADD THAT WE DIDN'T ATTEND THE PRESENTATION BUT A FRIEND OF OURS KINDLY PICKED UP ALL OUR WINNINGS.

Just been asked to add this by mr & mrs syson they yet have not received the jacket owed to them...this maybe the posts fault, when can they expect it?

Back