The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NWRF

Not Fair? I don't think that quite sums this up really do you-

But never mind eh?

I think the more people do not receive things owing to them form the old nwrf committee, the more people might realize what is happening.

All this stuff equipment , money and books all has to be replaced now, members should stand up for what is theres , don't let two people dictate to you all

Sorry Michelle- in reply to your question-no Harry did not receive anything for Fluke winning the Bitches Top Fed Five just to refresh memories-

2nd Show Three

3rd Short Spot

4th Wild Snowberry

5th Drama Queen

Dogs-1st Hellbound

2nd-Builder

3rd Mad Mick

4th Vivs Merlin

Joint 5th-Crackpot and Southern Scott

It would be interesting to know who actually did receive their jacket.

in pats site shes saying you should of asked tony for your jackets and you would of got them ..heres the link hope it helps...dee

topic about u jackets

Last edited by a moderator:
it should'nt be up to the top 5 winners to chase up other people for the jackets.

When the old fed folded they should have either organised there own presentation or sent out jackets/certificates in the post.

Thank you for that link-very interesting!

ASK !!!

Why the hell should we have to ask-isn't it enough that the dog worked hard to win this position in the first place.

Quote-Are they above asking?

I'm above alot of bloody things Yvonne and certainly above your nasty tricks.

The internet/k9 is the ideal forum for information both giving and receiving-

Karen Boyd

Steve it is so unfair that harry being one of our younger races has not receive flukes (megs) jacket ...i think the easiest thing for the old fad to have done would have been to pop them in the post months ago.

Maybe this topic might humiliate them into sending stuff owed to people.

well done for yesterday with fluke and time

i agree steve no one should need to ask :angry: and the last post was dee i wish she would log in in her own :( lazy bird ;)

I agree as well Steve you should not have to ask.

Why cant these jackets be posted to the owners who worked so hard with the dogs to gain them in the first place ?

I may have read this all wrong :oops: but if what I understand is , there was a presentation and some dog's got jacket's and photo's taken , then why was the winner not included as that im my eye's was the most important dog. All wrong so very wrong. :(

kipper fluke said:
Thank you for that link-very interesting!ASK !!!

Why the hell should we have to ask-isn't it enough that the dog worked hard to win this position in the first place.

Quote-Are they above asking?

I'm above alot of bloody things Yvonne and certainly above your nasty tricks.

The internet/k9 is the ideal forum for information both giving and receiving-

Karen Boyd
IS'NT IT ENOUGH THAT THE NWRF COMMITTEE WORK HARD TO PUT THE EVENTS ON SO YOUR DOG AND OTHERS COULD WIN THE JACKETS,GETTING THERE BEFORE MOST MEMBERS AND STAYING WELL AFTER MOST OF YOU WERE HOME.

THERE WAS NO PRESENTATION OR PHOTOS,TONY JUST GAVE THE JACKETS TO THE WINNERS HAS AND WHEN HE SAW THEM OR IF THEY ASK WHEN THEY SAW HIM, AND WHAT NASTY TRICKS

No Yvonne its not enough. Anyone going on a committee and expecting anything else must be living in a dream world.

It is up to who ever has someone elses property to make sure that person receives it. No matter what it is.

Don Syson never received his jacket on Sunday as well as drama queens and Steve Boyd and family ,WHY :angry: should they need to ask, surly it was a perfect time for them to be handed out ,while someone else was picking their own jacket up they asked for dons also they were told he can ask himself ,isnt there enough bad feeling in the sport without all this, its time certain people realized the world dose not revolve around themselves alone and grew up.........

i did recieve my jacket on sunday, however i did ask tony and yvonne before this event if i would get it and was assured that i would, then at the event i asked for it again and they gave it to me , i dont know why there were no photos or a presentation and i dont know why only certain people recieved the jackets, i just hope that everybody gets them in the end

just to clear up one point, only mad mick got his photo took as kev asked me to take it in case he did not have his coat when photos were required for the whippet news etc. im sure that when all the other coats are given out we can take the photos for a true presentation, I dont know why some have had and some have not, but i think all will get them in the end. It would have been better for all if they were given to all for photos to be taken at an NWRF event.

So over the weekend-ample time I would imagine to see various folk-did anyone else receive their TOP FED FIVE JACKETS-?

namely Drama Queen etc...whom we obviously know for a fact was attending!

Karen Boyd

got my jacket at warick ask paul if criss would take a picture for the whippet news was told no problem. so why all the fuss .

maybe its because im used to not even getting a trophy for the no limits that im grateful when i do.

gary .

COME ON ERNIE

Why all the fuss?

Because some winners were given them and others not e.g Harry and his bitch winner Fluke-

Harry does receive trophies etc regularly unlike the scratch dogs, but that does not make him any less grateful for his winnings or any less deserving.

Karen Boyd

WHY ALL THE FUSS??

AFTER A YOUNG MAN HAS DEDICATED HIS TIME AND WORKED HIS DOG HARD ENOUGH TO WIN A JACKET :p SURELY IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HARD TO HAVE JUST HANDED THE JACKET OVER, AND MAYBE TO TAKE HIM AND HIS DOGS PHOTOGRAPH TOO...........

Back