The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North West Bend Bonanza

You make it look tropical with ya coat undone Roger lol

And whose idea was it to take photo infront of some person's mucky van?!!!

Great pic of some great dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

we will try (again!!!!) and come - have someone picking a horsebox up, but im fed up of working all the time so im sure we can sneak over!!

Just like to say a big thank you to the crew at Wessie for a great day and a big well done to all the winners

Sonia

Well done to the winners I would of loved to come but to many miles for me to travel. Nice pic any way

A good show put on by the lurchers, shame we only got the one in the unders but Little un clocked a good time, Misty was brilliant in the 6 bend race, and Andy on fire as always clocking times that would make him competative against the non peds. Also although something we wouldn't usually do it was very sporting of Roger to give Little Un a start in the overall final to make for more of a race. Thanks to you all for attending once again and we hope you'll all continue to support the track for future events.

well done roger--- you do have a heart , that was eally nice , giving little un a start, handicapping sounds a great idea too then teri, being 7 , might get a circuit , over 650 , lol, however really enjoyed the day out , so did ronnie my pup , he was taking everything in---stuart

well done roger--- you do have a heart , that was eally nice , giving little un a start, handicapping sounds a great idea too then teri, being 7 , might get a circuit , over 650 , lol, however really enjoyed the day out , so did ronnie my pup , he was taking everything in---stuart
Yea he let him have a full 5yds!!! LOL

Picture of the winning Lurchers.I'd like to thank everyone at Westoughton for a brilliant day.

PICT0024.jpg

Tina with Little 'Un (Under 23"), Jim with Misty (6-Bends), Me with Andy (Over 23")

Thanks, Roger
Blimey, it's like a 'Crimewatch' line up!! lol

Mrs Sinderman x

Picture of the winning Lurchers.I'd like to thank everyone at Westoughton for a brilliant day.

PICT0024.jpg

Tina with Little 'Un (Under 23"), Jim with Misty (6-Bends), Me with Andy (Over 23")

Thanks, Roger
Blimey, it's like a 'Crimewatch' line up!! lol

Mrs Sinderman x
aye roger it is ---- the good , the bad, the ugly,

but i'll let the others decide who's who

stuart

well if im the good :thumbsup: ,then whats roger and tina (w00t)

oy oy fellas.....you brave when i not there :p

I got totally new look now...ya wont recognise me...... :-

still got best looking dog tho...... :lol:

Back