The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North West Bend Bonanza

will do 275 first then see how much rest andy gets before 650

roger

come on roger your dogs won over 590m at highgate he was 20L clear and won by 8L :rant: . any dog thats going to beat him is probably going to have to come from behind as hes got great middle pace :thumbsup: .the other reason is ive requested the 650 mrace and need someone to race against, ive no chance of beating you over a shorter distance but the further we go the more chance ive got :thumbsup: ,but having said that i think you would still beat me over 650 at westy :rant: but it would still be a good race to watch. hopefully a few good dogs will turn up and its a good afternoon out regardless of who wins :D .

correct, no matter who wins, it's the taking part , just wish mine was a few years younger , she lost all her early middle and finnishing pace--- ha ha ha , just got a plodder now

correct, no matter who wins, it's the taking part , just wish mine was a few years younger , she lost all her early middle and finnishing pace--- ha ha ha , just got a plodder now
yes its the taking part but you want your dog to win

roger

I know but they have to be booked in by 12pm and if i am late I dont want to miss out ;) I might be training the monster sun am and it would mean leaving at 10:30, this way I dont have to leave til 12 :thumbsup:

Regards

Tina

Hi all happy new year just reading about this topic I don't know if I should bring Andys sister for that 650m race how do enter and where about is it cheers

read the first page tells you there will be nice to see you there

roger

Got some pedigrees coming from Sterling and some non-peds from other parts of Scotland.

The guy with the peds said he'll be there at 10am! (w00t)

A good day, but it was rather cold to say the least!! (w00t)

Well done to Little un winning the under 23" ;) and Andy winning the overs

Also good run by little un against Andy in the final!

Theanks to westoughton for putting lurchers on! :thumbsup:

Picture of the winning Lurchers.

I'd like to thank everyone at Westoughton for a brilliant day.

PICT0024.jpg

Tina with Little 'Un (Under 23"), Jim with Misty (6-Bends), Me with Andy (Over 23")

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of the winning Lurchers.I'd like to thank everyone at Westoughton for a brilliant day.

PICT0024.jpg

Tina with Little 'Un (Under 23"), Jim with Misty (6-Bends), Me with Andy (Over 23")

Thanks, Roger
Its a shame, by the time u took this photo we had gone!! oh yeah forgot it was for the WINNERS wosnt it!! :lol:

Back