The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North Uk Scr Championships Easington

woody

Registered
Reaction score
The track at Easington is been inspected by Joe at 9 o Clock in the morning, He has been working on the track all this week to make sure its alright to race on. But in the event that the weather goes below minus 4 tonight he will let Michelle know after 9 in the morning. Anyone that is going to travel please ring Michelle before you leave she will take entries over the phone as long as you get to the track by one o clock. Her number is 07774536144. Can anyone with computers try and let people know who havent whats going on.

Thanks

WOODY

Joyce Thoburn

Thanks a lot for the information Joyce ---will be sure to pass it on by Phone to those i know

steve

Free Credit Report | Set as Home PageHome | My WeatherStudio | WeatherStudio Desktop

Search WebGet Weather

Weather on your desktop!

Download now (fast, free,no spyware)

NEWS & INFORMATION elegantly organized as only WeatherStudio can be.

Click to find out

Weather on your toolbar!

Download now (fast, free,no spyware)

Fahrenheit Celsius United Kingdom > Newcastle upon Tyne

5-Day Forecast Textual

Fri

Mostly Sunny

L: 1°

Sat

Partly Cloudy

H: 3°

L: 0°

Sun

Mostly Sunny

H: 2°

Mon

Partly Cloudy

H: 5°

Tue

Partly Cloudy

H: 5°

L: 2°

Hourly forecast unavailable.

Friday night

Generally clear skies. Low 1C. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h.

Saturday day

Partly cloudy skies. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds S at 15 to 25 km/h.

Saturday night

A few clouds from time to time. Low 0C. Winds S at 15 to 25 km/h.

Sunday day

Mostly sunny skies. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds S at 15 to 25 km/h.

Sunday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the low single digits and lows in the low single digits.

Monday

Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid single digits and lows in the low single digits.

Tuesday

Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid single digits and lows in the low single digits.

Wednesday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid single digits and lows in the low single digits.

Thursday

Current Conditions

-3°C

°C / 1°C

Mist

Humidity: 91% Pressure: 1036 mbar

Wind: N 1 km/hr Dew Point: -4°C

Visibility: 5 km Sunrise: 8:23 AM GMT

UV Index: 0 - Low Sunset: 3:38 PM GMT

Info Updated: Dec 14 2007 6:00 PM GMT

Today in Historyadvertisement

Satellite/Radar Imaging

Regional

THIS IS THE WEATHER FOR NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE ABOUT HALF AN HOUR NORTH OF EASINGTON I HAVE TO SAY FRIDAYS WEATHER IS SPOT ON ITS VERY COLD AND YES THERE IS MIST.

Just like to say thank you to Peter and Michelle for ringing me today and explaining the situation with regards to this open and the fact that Joe will be putting them in the picture at nine in the morning ----with a weather report on track surface----ie frost--

steve

We been under frost all week in aycliffe ... Ive just come back from Argos been for another heater for the dog sheds its that cold

I do hope the racings on for you all tomorrow good luck everyone

ONE THING IF THE TRACK IS NOT A 100% JOE WILL NOT ALLOW A DOG ON .

IF ITS A GOA IT WILL BE SPOT ON. HE WILL HAVE THE LADS WORKING ON IT EARLY TOMORROW HE WILL GIVE IT 110% TO GET IT RIGHT.

GREAT TRACK, PITY I HAVE NOWT TO RUN :(

ALLISONS BIRTHDAY AND THERE ANNIVERSARY THIS W/E ALSO THEY COULD HAVE THE TOP TEN WINNER AS WELL AS THE NO LIMIT WINNER OUT OF THERE BREEDING COULD BE A GOOD LAUGH IF WE GET COLIN AND TREV ON THE BEER (w00t) DONT THINK ALLY IS A DRINKER. :thumbsup:

THINK IT COULD BE WON OR LOST TOMORROW AM I RIGHT?????????

Not much frost here this morning, what's it like up north?

Hi Geoff Sorry but its very Frosty :( Hope this opens still on :wacko: :wacko:

NOT AS HARD AS LAST NIGHT. FINGERS CROSSED. SONS CAR NEVER MOVED ALL WEEK HE WANTED TO USE IT THIS MORNING. HAD TO USE A HAIR DRYER AROUND THE DOOR EDGE SOLID. (w00t)

NICE MORNING HARD AND BRIGHT.

DavidH said:
NOT AS HARD AS LAST NIGHT. FINGERS CROSSED. SONS CAR NEVER MOVED ALL WEEK HE WANTED TO USE IT THIS MORNING. HAD TO USE A HAIR DRYER AROUND THE DOOR EDGE SOLID. (w00t) NICE MORNING HARD AND BRIGHT.

had a call of peter easington is ok open on

Just had news from Michelle OPEN IS ON track been inspected this morning.

Anyone traveling please wrap up warm as its bloody cold up here but lovely and dry and bright. try and let people know if you can that the open is going ahead good luck to everyone.

Woody

Joyce Thoburn.

woody said:
The track at Easington is been inspected by Joe at 9 o Clock in the morning, He has been working on the track all this week to make sure its alright to race on. But in the event that the weather goes below minus 4 tonight he will let Michelle know after 9 in the morning. Anyone that is going to travel please ring Michelle before you leave she will take entries over the phone as long as you get to the track by one o clock. Her number is 07774536144. Can anyone with computers try and let people know who havent whats going on.Thanks

WOODY

Joyce Thoburn

Tried phoning Michelle, but can only speak to voice mail :wacko: so is it still 1pm start?

Geoff

Answer's ASAP please

Last edited by a moderator:
Frost loads better here good luck everyone

still bitterly cold here, got me thermals on ready lol soz geoff i dont know about it stating @ 1pm but i wud imagine yes.if u still cant get thru to michelle and u arent there b4 12 noon give me a call on my mobile and il pass message on to michelle if u like. 07931536632. :thumbsup:

good luck everyone nowt to run so not going :luck: :luck: :luck:

just got back from eassington the track was in great condition.

some great racing andrews flying 13.97 and also the yearling n/l was a great race

does the sun ever shine on this track

Back