The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North Uk Scr Championships Easington

Carole you will have to learn how to scan your program onto the net --then tell me how you do it lol

Steve

well done to all the winners.

andrews flying 13.97 wot a great run.

quick silver n/l yearling 14.03 great time for his first look at the track this was a great race between the yearling n/l.

going to be some good racing next year im sure

GRAHAM PEM said:
well done to all the winners.
andrews flying 13.97 wot a great run.

quick silver n/l yearling 14.03 great time for his first look at the track this was a great race between the yearling n/l.

going to be some good racing next year im sure

Well done Mo :thumbsup: Murphy's looking good :D Karen

CHEERS KAREN, HE SHOCKED ME TO I WAS HOPING TO MATCH DEENSIDES TIME WHEN HE WON YEARLING SC LAST YEAR IN A WINNING TIME OFF 14.50., 1ST TIME ROUND EASINGTON TOO,14.03 (w00t) TOLD IT WAS OPEN CLASS GREYHOUND TIME..ALL THE BEST...MAUR.

Last edited by a moderator:
jasper. said:
CHEERS KAREN, HE SHOCKED ME TO I WAS HOPING TO MATCH DEENSIDES TIME WHEN HE WON YEARLING SC LAST YEAR IN A WINNING TIME OFF 14.50., 1ST TIME ROUND EASINGTON TOO,14.03  (w00t) TOLD IT WAS OPEN CLASS GREYHOUND TIME..ALL THE BEST...MAUR.
The big lad ran well for you :thumbsup: I was pleased with our little mouse also, she led all the until the last 10yards :sweating: I just wanted to feel the water by putting her in with a adult :thumbsup: looks like she's ready :thumbsup:

yes maurice your big lad ran well but u slipped up by telling us your training tips

just cannot think who sang that song it was either shaking steaven or alvin stardust

or might have been gary bailey. (w00t)

hopefully the owners of foxy roxy can enlighten me. :sweating: :sweating:

the song went some thing like this, its just my ---------mind.

joking apart maurice your big lad was very impressive all the best with him mate

Roxy Music................Foxy Roxy...mmmmmm I can see where you got confused Graham :D :D I could enlighten you to Maurice's training tactics but that would be telling..............perhaps roxy could sing the song :- " :blink: The yearling scratch was a great race, and with with maurice's only a yard behind andrew then perhaps he wont be staying in the yearlings for long.................we look forward to some great races next year between them all, both straight and bends hopefully :thumbsup:

chris

Forgot to say that easington's track has been changed since last year and is shorter by 3 yds i think :)

Back