The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North Eastern Whippet Society

WELL DONE to all K9er's who got placed,the class entries were hefty and the competition was strong so anyone getting in the cards did well and especially Debs with Bailey winning YD,I thought he went beautifully for you! and Nik and Holls for your placing in the biggest class of the day.Also WELL DONE Janet and Tracy with Lola and Renoir ...does this mean we will see little "Miss fidgety feet" at Crufts now??? :D

I must also just add [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]

to my OH Ryan for handling Pebble to her 3rd place & stud book number in LB,she is only just over the year old and went really well for him and the class was the biggest of the day with an enormous....37 entries!!!!!

maggie217 said:
Thanks for the results Debbie. :thumbsup:
That's ok  :thumbsup:

Has anyone else got the rest of the results yet?

Can anyone tell me who was judging, please?

Dogs Mr Andre Van Den Broek

Bitches Mr Frank Kane

Pauline

Well done Pam,what a brilliant result for you,& well done Nikki & Holls :cheers:

And of course :cheers: to Linda & Meadow,who like Jenny said,is always up there in the cards :thumbsup:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL IN THE CARDS :cheers:

It was a good day for us.

Mia getting 2nd in puppy bitch. :wub:

And another 2nd in maiden bitch. :wub: she showed her sox off as always

Some super quality bitches in all classes.

My Link did me proud again by getting 2nd in Limit dog :wub:

Took us about 7 hours to get home, the snow was heavy but didn't settle thank god.

Well done everyone who placed. Wow, Kevan and Susan. That is terrific.

Must say a big thank you to the committee of NEWS for the lovely bag with the clubs logo on it and all the other goodies. Wasn't expecting that so thanks again.

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

05whippet said:
WELL DONE   to all K9er's who got placed,the class entries were hefty and the competition was strong so anyone getting in the cards did well and especially Debs with Bailey winning YD,I thought he went beautifully for you! and Nik and Holls for your placing in the biggest class of the day.Also  WELL DONE Janet and Tracy with Lola and Renoir ...does this mean we will see little "Miss fidgety feet" at Crufts now???  :D

to my OH Ryan for handling Pebble to her 3rd place & stud book number in LB,she is only just over the year old and went really well for him and the class was the biggest of the day with an enormous....37 entries!!!!!

Thanks Pam, i was chuffed with Holly's VHC in LB as you say the biggest class of the day 37 entries (w00t) was great, but for your Pebble to get a 3rd was just fantastic, so huge Congrats to you & Ryan.

Little Ellie was pleased just to be shortlisted in the large Open Bitch class too :thumbsup:

Debs, that was a super win for you & Bailey & soo well deserved :cheers:

Also a HUGE WELL DONE to Anneka's sister Collooney One Cool Cookie & her owners for winning the big MPB class :huggles:

Well done to all who were placed in such large classes :cheers:

dawn said:
[SIZE=14pt]Did Viv get her wellies back and did George survive the weekend unsullied?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]The Wellies are Back[/SIZE] :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]but poor George will never be the same again [/SIZE] :sweating:

well done all :cheers:

gutted i had to miss it :( but couldn't leave my Ginster,

i always like NEWS and had even entered O'Amos NFC so he could experience the sights and sounds, hooefully he'll be there and competing next time though :thumbsup:

nina said:
05whippet said:
WELL DONE   to all K9er's who got placed,the class entries were hefty and the competition was strong so anyone getting in the cards did well and especially Debs with Bailey winning YD,I thought he went beautifully for you! and Nik and Holls for your placing in the biggest class of the day.Also  WELL DONE Janet and Tracy with Lola and Renoir ...does this mean we will see little "Miss fidgety feet" at Crufts now???  :D

Thanks Pam, i was chuffed with Holly's VHC in LB as you say the biggest class of the day 37 entries (w00t) was great, but for your Pebble to get a 3rd was just fantastic, so huge Congrats to you & Ryan.

Little Ellie was pleased just to be shortlisted in the large Open Bitch class too :thumbsup:

Ooops,sorry...I forgot about Ells and Bracks being shortlisted in that class. yes both mother & daughter showed their socks off for us! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Debs, that was a super win for you & Bailey & soo well deserved :cheers:

Also a HUGE WELL DONE to Anneka's sister Collooney One Cool Cookie & her owners for winning the big MPB class :huggles:

Well done to all who were placed in such large classes :cheers:

Wow well done to everyone in the cards in such big classes :thumbsup: sounds like a super show and Kevan & Susan must be well chuffed with the RCC, what a brilliant start :thumbsup:

Huge well done to all who did well. We had a lovely day and I was soooo proud of Berry who managed to only bounce twice in her classes :lol: to take 3rd in a really strong puppy class and 1st in novice bitch. :D The bag from the club is a lovely gift to keep. :cheers:

WELL DONE Janet and Tracy with Lola and Renoir ...does this mean we will see little "Miss fidgety feet" at Crufts now??? :D

[SIZE=14pt] :- " 'Little Miss Fidgety Feet 'at Crufts :blink: :wacko: :b .....the mind boggles (w00t) ........do you think Crufts is ready for Lola !!! :lol: :lol: [/SIZE]

Thanks for the crongratulations Pam,...... and Dawn :thumbsup: . we were delighted with Lola (Rushden Ooh La La!), who Frank Kane kept referring to as 'the naughty one' :- " , when he placed her third and handed me the rosette & prize card he said Lola was 'naughty but VERY NICE!!'...I was so proud :wub: of her, even though she did fidget.....but with Tess as her Mum fidgety feet is in her breeding :- " :lol: :lol:

......And as for Renoir (Rushden Impressionist) he's always a pleasure :wub: to show, he never lets us down and boy can he move!!!!......He's certainly ready for that [SIZE=14pt]BIG RING[/SIZE] at Crufts, and only just out of puppy himself!!

We had a great day, it was a lovely show and we really enjoyed seeing lots of friends old , and new (especially Tina & Ozzy :D ). Congratulations to everyone who did well :thumbsup:

Tracy

Well done Ryan and Pebbles, great result, also to Nik and Holly. Well done Debs and Bailey, Janet & Tracey with their pups - it was lovely to meet you both, also Juley and Berry. :cheers:

kennelmaid said:
Must say a big thank you to the committee of NEWS for the lovely bag with the clubs logo on it and all the other goodies. Wasn't expecting that so thanks again.

Yvonne xx

Yes I must say Thank you to NEWS for the lovely gift, which was a pleasant surprise. This was my first visit to NEWS and I feel it won't be the last. I thought there was a nice atmosphere, even though outside the temperature was very low.

Well done to all K9s and all those who had made the journey from Ireland both north and south. I think a good time was had by all.

Margaret.

Yes I must say Thank you to NEWS for the lovely gift, which was a pleasant surprise. This was my first visit to NEWS and I feel it won't be the last. I thought there was a nice atmosphere, even though outside the temperature was very low.

Well done to all K9s and all those who had made the journey from Ireland both north and south. I think a good time was had by all.

Margaret.

And [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE MARGARET & JAGGER GETTING 4TH IN POST GRAD DOG!![/SIZE] :thumbsup: I'm sure it made your 1st trip to NEWS a very memorable occassion :D

:D Pretty please has anyone got the remainder of the results? :D

Need them from PG bitch onwards & need BIS & BPIS etc

Yvonne xx

louiejoe said:
WELL DONE Janet and Tracy with Lola and Renoir ...does this mean we will see little "Miss fidgety feet" at Crufts now???  :D
[SIZE=14pt] :- " 'Little Miss Fidgety Feet 'at Crufts :blink:   :wacko:   :b .....the mind boggles  (w00t)   ........do you think Crufts is ready for Lola !!! :lol:   :lol: [/SIZE]

Thanks for the crongratulations Pam,...... and Dawn  :thumbsup: . we were delighted with Lola (Rushden Ooh La La!), who Frank Kane kept referring to as 'the naughty one' :- " , when he placed her third and handed me the rosette & prize card he said Lola was 'naughty but VERY NICE!!'...I was so proud :wub:   of her, even though she did fidget.....but with Tess as her Mum fidgety feet is in her breeding :- "  :lol:   :lol:

......And as for Renoir (Rushden Impressionist) he's always a pleasure  :wub: to show, he never lets us down and boy can he move!!!!......He's certainly ready for that [SIZE=14pt]BIG RING[/SIZE] at Crufts, and only just out of puppy himself!!

We had a great day, it was a lovely show and we really enjoyed seeing lots of friends old , and new (especially Tina & Ozzy :D ). Congratulations to everyone who did well :thumbsup:

Tracy

:oops: forgot to say well done to Renior :cheers: and to John +Vanessa :cheers:

(w00t) :thumbsup: Yes - Well Done Renoir!! (and Janet and Tracy hurry up and get your photos done for your website :rolleyes: ) :thumbsup: :lol:

(w00t) I was thrilled with Cassies Res. in LB.

What a lovely show and well worth the five and a half hour journey in the rain!!

Back