The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North Eastern Whippet Society

These are the only half decent ones I have (my son took these)

ozzy163.jpg

(w00t) I can see that the two of you have been practising Tina :thumbsup: Ozzy is looking quite the wee showman :wub: .......And you told us that you were both novices at this showing lark?!!! :lol: :lol: At least he keeps his feet still, unlike a couple of his relatives!!! :rant: :rant:

He's kept his rich red colour then to go with his name - Rushden Moulin Rouge!! Can't wait to see him in the flesh again on Sunday :thumbsup:

Tracy

(w00t) I can see that the two of you have been practising Tina :thumbsup: Ozzy is looking quite the wee showman :wub: .......And you told us that you were both novices at this showing lark?!!! :lol: :lol: At least he keeps his feet still, unlike a couple of his relatives!!! :rant: :rant:

Tracy

AAh yes, Its called the Bluetack method (w00t) - I also use hypnotism :wacko: and threatening behaviour :angry: (only kidding! :D ) :- "

littlenell said:
rls22 said:
Good luck with Ozzy - must be nerve racking being your first show together - sure it will be fine.  I don't think I've seen him before - any staked piccies please?  :)

These are the only half decent ones I have (my son took these)

ozzy163.jpg

ozzy160.jpg

Ozzy has REALLY come on in leaps and bounds....lots of good luck to you both for Sunday! :luck: :thumbsup: :luck:

If I dont manage to get there to see you all....Best of luck Everyone.. :luck: :luck:

(Ive got a stinking cold... :( and so has the OH)

Does anybody know postcode for venue and wot time does the show start

Thank you :cheers: :cheers:

Briant

:) Post code is DH6 1QX, its at Sherburn sports centre. Show opens at 9.00

Judging bitches starts 10.00am and dogs 10.30 according to the schedule :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Please do not question Viv (Collooney) as to which gentleman's bedroom she visited, in the middle of the night, looking for her 'delicates' & with the said gentleman abed!![/SIZE] NOR enquire as to where her wellies are. :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]If you don't know Viv or Viv refuses to answer - just ask Claire [/SIZE] :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone must know something!!! Or have they all got stuck in the snow :- "

:D We went but got thrown out Im afraid, but I was really proud of Ozzy :huggles: . We managed to get there without him being ill - I sprayed his bedding in the car with D.A.P stuff and he was quite calm. He was a bit fidgety on the table :- " and hopped and skipped a bit round the ring :b but otherwise....

We will just keep practising till the next one in a few weeks :sweating: .

I left at lunchtime cos my OH had to get his stuff ready for work (he works away)

so unfortunately havnt got any results written down. It was really nice to see Janet and Tracy who bred Ozzy and they brought Lola - Ozzys sister :wub: who came third in her class (w00t) so CONGRATULATIONS to them, and the lady who has Ozzys dad Rushden Mr Bojangles at Sinursa came over to say hello as well. I really enjoyed myself (even though I was a nervous wreck! ) :lol: everyone was really nice and helpful :thumbsup:

BLIMEY, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME, NEVER MIND THAT BREW, JUST FEED THE DOGS AND GET TYPING, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clown:

Is this a Championship show? :unsure: If it is can we find the results somewhere else?

:( Im sorry didnt get results. I was too busy watching to take down the numbers of the classes I did see :oops: and cos Im new to the breed I dont know who anybody is :rolleyes:

Have just heard and hope it's correct

DCC Peperone Solid Gold

RDCC Spinneyhill Rainmaker of Railfield

BCC Cobyco Careless Love

RBCC Courthill Cast a Shadow

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: A massive well done to all who were placed-- the classes were huge. :cheers: [/SIZE]

Don't want to single anyone out, but what an achievement for Kevan & Susan with their new puppy.

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

I know NEWS is a long way, but someone must be home - Just the end results for starters PRETTY PLEASE :clown:

kennelmaid said:
Have just heard and hope it's correctDCC Peperone Solid Gold

BCC Cobyco Careless Love

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: A massive well done to all who were placed-- the classes were huge. :cheers: [/SIZE]

Don't want to single anyone out, but what an achievement for Kevan & Susan with their new puppy.

Yvonne xx

Thanks Yvonne -

kennelmaid said:
Have just heard and hope it's correctDCC Peperone Solid Gold

BCC Cobyco Careless Love

Yvonne xx

Thanks Yvonne :D

Wow that was a great result for Kevan & Susan - he must be just over 6 months :cheers:

Back