The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NEWS

dawn

Registered
Reaction score
It has all be very quiet re this show - other than a request for lodgings.

Anyone going?

Anyone know the entry?

Anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested to wait for results!!fingers crossed for Fait Accompli!! :D

:D Not going, but like Jax looking forward to the results :D

So we know the two CC winners, anyone got any other results from NEWS????

RDCC Lowglen Special Reserve

RBCC Ch Nevedith Eefa Empress

BP I can't remember the name, except that the same person got BPD & BPB

BV Ch Spyanfly Say No More

Best Puppy was Veredon Va Va Voom - Russ Sykes

The full results will be on our site tonight (hopefully)

correction Best Puppy was Veredon First Impression.

Veredon Va Va Voom was Best Opposite Puppy - both owned and handled by Russ Sykes

Dawn, just being picky but on your results page on your website you have the judges the wrong way round, Jackie Bourdin did bitches (unless they decided to swap on the day! LOL)

Some Folk are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Picky :)

:D :D :D

dessie said:
Dawn, just being picky but on your results page on your website you have the judges the wrong way round, Jackie Bourdin did bitches (unless they decided to swap on the day!  LOL)
Well at least you can use Dawn's website I can't. :b

:D I couldn't yesterday :( but I could today :D Very nice upgrade Dawn

If I click on the buttons it just takes me to the top of the page. By resting the mouth pointer on the buttons I get up the little drop down menus but if I can scoot across quickly and click on something then nothing happens. Java is enabled. Firewalls etc are turned off. Something about my PC set up doesn't let me use the site.

Ah well I shall just have to wait until the show reports come out in the dog press. And never see the photos of your dogs. :b

That's the problem beejay- you have to use the MOUSE pointer instead of the mouth pointer. All the saliva is probably blocking up your computer. :D

gajo said:
That's the problem beejay- you have to use the MOUSE pointer instead of the mouth pointer. All the saliva is probably blocking up your computer.  :D
LOL! :D

Yes, Im afraid I have had a bit of trouble too Dawn, same as BeeJay plus when I got on the results page There was no click on to get back to the home page. I love the site and when you sort the enevitable niggles I think its going to be the best site in the country for show news etc,

Hi Karen

All the pages are programmed to open in a new window, therefore if you just close the window you are looking at down the home page should still be there

Hope this helps.

I dont know why BJ cant access the site, keep the comments coming and I will get them rectified.

Yep its fine Dawn. I hate closing windows in case I accidently go off line.

I'm so glad to know you are all having trouble with the new Aphrael results website. I used to look at it all the time but I am unable to access it at all now. I'm in Australia & can't look at the dog press results so I miss out altogether. Please, please Aphrael - go back to the old web site, it was wonderful!

Hi Dawn. Hope you had a good Xmas. Does anyone remember Fiona Reed who came to Australia & flew FIVE rescue whippets out too! Well, she & I & all our dogs lazed in the sun too much, ate too much & drank too much - well Fiona did, not me, oh no, never me!

Anyway, the point to all this is to thank you Dawn for getting in touch over my problems with accessing your web site but I'm still having them. When I put my mouse over "Results" the drop down box appears with the options but as soon as I move my mouse to try to click on what I'd like to look at, the options disappear! It's so disappointing not to be able to appreciate what obviously takes you a lot of time & dedication to do.

If anyone is having the same problem & has found a way around it, please tell me.

Happy New Year.

Gail Knightbridge.

>When I put my mouse over "Results" the drop down box appears with the options but as soon as I move my mouse to try to click on what I'd like to look at, the options disappear! It's so disappointing not to be able to appreciate what obviously takes you a lot of time & dedication to do.

If anyone is having the same problem & has found a way around it, please tell me.

Yep that happens to me. I can't get any further than that page.

Back