The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NEWS

I have found that if you put your mouse on, say, 'Results' which then brings up the sub-menu, if you keep the left hand button depressed and move your mouse pointer (looks like a road sign at this point!) onto whichever category in the sub-menu you want and then release, you can then click on the one you want to look at.

dessie said:
I have found that if you put your mouse on, say, 'Results' which then brings up the sub-menu, if you keep the left hand button depressed and move your mouse pointer (looks like a road sign at this point!) onto whichever category in the sub-menu you want and then release, you can then click on the one you want to look at.
That way does work.

Also (in Internet Explorer 6 anyway) if you move the mouse cursor quickly from the button to the menu that appears without going over any other buttons the menu should still be there! You've got about 1 second. :0

I've also copied the result URL's below - you can just click on them...

Results 2000

Results 2001

Results 2002

Results 2003

Judges 2004

Results 2004

CC Winners 2002

CC Winners 2003

Having said that - the Aphrael web site does seem to be down completely at the moment.

>Having said that - the Aphrael web site does seem to be down completely at the moment.

Thanks for the results Nigel. I hope that you didn't kill Dawn's site when you did that. :0

>Also (in Internet Explorer 6 anyway) if you move the mouse cursor quickly from the button to the menu that appears without going over any other buttons the menu should still be there! You've got about 1 second.

Nope that doesn't work. I've tried the computer game technique. Absolutely zilch happens on my pc. The bit on the pop down list changes colour but nothing happens.

Sorry Dawn I don't mean to be moaning about your site it's just so frustrating not being able to get further than the pop down menus.

Last edited by a moderator:
BeeJay said:
Thanks for the results Nigel.  I hope that you didn't kill Dawn's site when you did that.   :0
Funnily enough that thought did cross my mind ???

BeeJay said:
Nope that doesn't work.  I've tried the computer game technique.  Absolutely zilch happens on my pc.
Who sold you that then... oops ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigel said:
BeeJay said:
Nope that doesn't work.  I've tried the computer game technique.  Absolutely zilch happens on my pc.
Who sold you that then... oops ;)
Oi! I love my PC. Since I got it there hasn't been a single day when it hasn't been on.

Unlike Alan and the dogs it does what I ask it to without moans and groans. AND I don't have to shout at it. Dragon dictate doesn't work very well if I shout at it.

Our only small problem is Dawn's website. Me I blame Dawn's website NOT my PC which is perfect. Of course it is look who built it. :D

Sorry I'm just going to go away and have a good puke now.

Well Beejay, your pc is obviously better behaved than my one. The number of times I threaten to lob it out of the window and moan about it to Gordon, sorry I mean Graham, is unbelievable. He tells me I am just impatient and that I have to wait for things to happen because they are coming down a telephone line, unlike my one at work where we have several servers. But even my pc at work has a mind of its own!!

You've just got to find the right person to build your pc for you Dessie. ;)

Dear Aphrael,

I can acess your sight perfectaly.

Not a problem. (Gail may kill me) Hehehehehehe.

I run XP would that have anything to do with it.

Best wishes to all for a wonderful and Happy New Year. Jill. :D

Back