The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Puppy

Hi Helen, Just clocked this post :blink: Harry is such a sweety :wub:

We also have a Harry :thumbsup: and a freddie .now :huggles:

Best of luck with you'r little one :wub: :wub:

Hi Helen and welcome. And hi to you guys, Ive had such trouble with this b****y machine, wish I had the money to just chuck it in a skip :angry: What I cannot make out is why it has suddenly just sort of fixed itself :blink:

Polly was a single hand reared puppy Helen, she never had a teddy like the georgous Harry. She just had a few stuffed socks that she used to walk all over, amongst other things (w00t)

:* Just a little update, Harry (Scarletfair One Knight ) is coing on a treat, he seems quite content to play with his teddy, sleep with his teddy, i think i will have to show him with his teddy (w00t) .He is house training himself out of his bed then wee etc on newspaper, cant beleive it really :lol: Lottie still looks after him, but is quite happy to leave him now for a longer time. Lets hope he progresses as well in the future .

Helen

:huggles: :huggles: Here's Harry's latest photo at 5 weeks

:huggles: :huggles: Here's Harry's latest photo at 5 weeks :huggles: :huggles:

Sorry Helen pictures wont open. Amazed he is 5 weeks old already. Glad he is doing okay for you

Jan Doherty said:
Sorry Helen pictures wont open. Amazed he is 5 weeks old already. Glad he is doing okay for you
Will try again tomorrow :angry: A :)) Actually thinkin about it hes 6 weeks!!!

:)) Hopefully here's Harry's latest photo taken today 6weeks and 4 days :)

What a sweetheart :wub: I bet you're very pleased with him Helen :thumbsup:

He's a very pretty boy Helen :wub: :wub:

6 weeks already?!? Wow time really DOES fly :lol:

And such a handsome little boy he is growing into :huggles:

Harry is looking so hansome, go on stand him up for us :D

He actually Looks like mad Polly, I hope he is behaving, Polly has no idea that shes even a dog, she looks at the others like they are, well, just animals (w00t)

Very cute little puppy :wub: o:) :thumbsup: Lovely :huggles:

OOOoooooooooh he is lovely! More pictures please! Such a perfect white blaze he has!

Karen said:
Harry is looking so hansome, go on stand him up for us :D  
He actually Looks like mad Polly, I hope he is behaving, Polly has no idea that shes even a dog, she looks at the others like they are, well, just animals (w00t)

Havent dare'd to stand him, i know he wont stand 4 half a second. He is definately the most naughty puppy we've had. (w00t)

:p Here it is the moment you have been waiting for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry practising standing , now aged NINE weeks !!!!!!!!!!

Err , cant see anything Helen (w00t) :oops:

Back