The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Puppy

:wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks Helen, he is definitely is looking really nice. He has a gorgeous head and a very handsome face :thumbsup:

Thanks for the piccies!

Harry is looking scrummy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Isn't it amazing that every picture you take of a fawn they come out a totally different shade! :lol: I have so many pics of Zephyr, and he looks like a completely different dog in most of them! :p

Helen,

Harry is gorgeous :wub: excuse my ignorance,do you have a lot of experience showing dogs ? you make it look so easy 8)

Julie D said:
Helen,Harry is gorgeous  :wub:   excuse my ignorance,do you have a lot of experience showing dogs ? you make it look so easy  8)

a little i handled my 1st whippet 25 years ago, and ive been addicted ever since.

I now handle the Fullerton whippets and i also show otterhounds, the minor puppy i showed at Leeds won the Bitch CC and Best of Breed (otterhound)

dolly said:
Julie D said:
Helen,Harry is gorgeous  :wub:   excuse my ignorance,do you have a lot of experience showing dogs ? you make it look so easy  8)

a little i handled my 1st whippet 25 years ago, and ive been addicted ever since.

I now handle the Fullerton whippets and i also show otterhounds, the minor puppy i showed at Leeds won the Bitch CC and Best of Breed (otterhound)

How very modest of you HELEN :- " Not only did you win best of breed with your baby Otterhound , but also Best of Breed with a whippet from an entry of over 180 whippets .

;)

JAX said:
dolly said:
Julie D said:

How very modest of you HELEN :- " Not only did you win best of breed with your baby Otterhound , but also Best of Breed with a whippet from an entry of over 180 whippets .

;)

: :p :p I didnt get in the group with either of them :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I love baby Otterhounds, there were some at Portsmouth Show last year and I thought they were lovely, I think they were named after Harry Potter characters. It would be nice to see them again to see how they had matured. Does it ring a bell Helen ?

Harry is very special. :wub:

Jenny

Hi Jenny

Yes i think i can remember the Harry Potter babies, will try and and find out more

Helen

(w00t) How time flies cant beleive Harry is now 5 months old, going to take him to ringcraft tonight, hope he behaves XXX

When will his first show be Helen? :) more pics would be nice! :- " :thumbsup:

:) Harrys 1st show is an open show on 17/09/05

and his 1st ch show is South Yorks

More photos soon

Back