The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating

rob67 said:
Seems to me that there are lots of opinions on this topic, none right or wrong.................just the opinion of those that are entitled to one :D (which is all of us) IMO the only difficulty in racing a big dog......regardless of it's breeding is that they don't necessarily fit into whippet traps (have got the vaseline  for Ty already!! and he's only 50lb) So straight racing might be difficult. If you don't enjoy straight racing then you won't be bothered........so!  What's the problem with difference? I object more to people hiding behind daft names to make comments rather than being 'big' enough to make them under their real names :D

chris

I thought MONSIEUR DUPONT was his real name lol :p

rob67 said:
Seems to me that there are lots of opinions on this topic, none right or wrong.................just the opinion of those that are entitled to one :D (which is all of us) IMO the only difficulty in racing a big dog......regardless of it's breeding is that they don't necessarily fit into whippet traps (have got the vaseline  for Ty already!! and he's only 50lb) So straight racing might be difficult. If you don't enjoy straight racing then you won't be bothered........so!  What's the problem with difference? I object more to people hiding behind daft names to make comments rather than being 'big' enough to make them under their real names :D

chris

TOTALY AGREE

[

ps as to the other posts, its obvious they don't know how to read a dogs pedigree.

AT LEAST I KNOW HOW TO SPELL MY NAME

MADAME POMPUS GIT

:p

GARY FARMER :thumbsup:

i might be losing the plot (w00t) but not behind a name frenchy :- " NO LIMIT

NO LIMIT

NO LIMIT

NO LIMIT (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
gary farmer said:
[

ps as to the other posts, its obvious they don't know how to read a dogs pedigree.

MADAME POMPUS GIT

Fair point puppy farmer :lol: 180 :lol:

M D

now youve just proved your an idiot when your coming out with crap like that mister no point whatever your called

Last edited by a moderator:
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
gary farmer said:
[

MADAME POMPUS GIT

Fair point puppy farmer :lol: 180 :lol:

M D

GIVE ME A CALL ILL BREED YOU A NICE COLLIE CROSS PROB HAVE MORE BRAINS THAN YOU LOL :p (w00t)

GARY

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
mutley said:
so what does no limit racing mean i thought it means no limit on weight so if they were restricted to a certain weight wouldn't it totally contradict the word no limit :)   i think chris is spot on too :thumbsup: say who u are then frenchy :D
IMO your losing the plot Mutley, the point thats being made here is the breeding not the weight, is this sport called non ped racing, or can I go and buy a unmarked greyhound and race it on the bends, if so then I will, and that will make me a cheat.

M D

READING YOUR POSTS THE ONLY ONE LOSING THE PLOT IS U MONSIEUR DUMPIT.

STILL PMSL

VERY QUIET ON HERE WERES MONSIEUR GONE HOPE HE AINT GONE AND BOUGHT A GREYHOUND

UPTO YOU GEOFF BUT IF YOU DO CAN I HAVE THE PICK OF THE LITTER. :thumbsup:

gary farmer said:
ILL HAVE ONE BUT ILL ONLY FARM IT OUT LOL :b

GARY

Tag says hi she loves been farmed out lol

DSCF0048.JPG

DSCF1897.JPG

DENISE BAILEY said:
Monsieur Dupont is the pen name of two 21st century libertarian communist writers in Britain.
For some time one of them had been a member of the British Anarchist Federation, the Manchester-based communist group Subversion and the rank and file organisation the Communication Workers Group. They had both been employed by[SIZE=14pt] Royal Mail as postmen [/SIZE]and from this experience they developed a common understanding of class struggle through a six year long correspondence. One of them now writes as frére dupont.

Could Monsieur Dupont be one of our royal mail members

Bit of useless information for you all

Regarding the breeding of these pups i to think they are going to be to big for straight racing esp if we are running out of whippet traps...but as i know Graham only breeds for himself (as do alot of us) he has breed for bend racing , which until this year he never really bothered turning up at straight events....he how ever has been to 99% of this years NNWRF events to work , so most of our members can run there dogs and hope fully enjoy there dogs racing ....

Good luck to all that having these pups...i am starting to wish we had got one of them now :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THANKS FOR THAT INFO DEE GOT A GOOD IDEA NOW WHO IT HIS.

FACT OF LIFE DEE YOU WILL NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE AND REGARDING THE PUPS YES THEY WERE BRED FOR THE BENDS.

AS U KNOW QUITE WELL I PUT MY HARD EARNED CASH INTO HELP BUYING NEW TRAPS LAST YEAR WITH NO INTENSION OF RUNNING MY DOGS ON THE STRAIGHTS SO WHY WOULD I DO THAT FOR ONE REASON ONLY THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE ELSES DOGS NOT MINE.

Perhaps monsieur dupont might like to take a trip in his royal mail van up to hartlepool and then speak in 'ze french forked tongue he has' and see what response there is (w00t) (w00t)

chris

Here's a little message for monsieur dupont from our big boys...throw colin and gaz in to keep the others on course lol

we can can

DENISE BAILEY said:
Here's a little message for monsieur dupont from our big boys...throw colin and gaz in to keep the others on course lol

we can can

I thought can can dancers wore frilly knickers....................all I saw were bloomers!! (w00t)

Back