The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating

DENISE BAILEY said:
Okay heres a honest question for MONSIEUR DUPONT
What do you think should happen to these magical dreams X greyhound pups regarding none ped whippet racing in the uk ?

bump may get an answer now :thumbsup:

005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking dogs graham :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
Good looking dogs graham :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
THANKS

Is that you singing to them in that pic then :teehee: o:)

ILL BE SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE MORNING TO THE FAWN ONE HES 10 IN THE MORNING. :thumbsup:

Tell him happy birthday,from his daughter TARA,and from her pup's,a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY ""GRANDAD""..............Billty...........

GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
Good looking dogs graham :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
THANKS

Is that you singing to them in that pic then :teehee: o:)

ILL BE SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE MORNING TO THE FAWN ONE HES 10 IN THE MORNING. :thumbsup:

OMG doesnt look it..............bless em must be well looked after and loved graham. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
im sick i wish id taken u up on one of these pups graham :( never mind maybe next time :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Uncle love Blazey Mo (who is STILL trying to convince us she's preggers :blink: )

That year has flew over...whats there weights now

Happy Birthday gang

MINE IS 44LB NOT BIG AT ALL BUT VERY WELL BUILT AND CAN RUN A BIT

GARY :D

Mine is 54lb at the moment,but will go another 2/3,when i have her ready.Been lying pretty ill all week,so will get a few pix of her on here tomorrow.Happy birthday to her big bro,and sisters.Boy ,but that year flew. ...Billy..

billyboy45 said:
Mine is 54lb at the moment,but will go another 2/3,when i have her ready.Been lying pretty ill all week,so will get a few pix of her on here tomorrow.Happy birthday to her big bro,and sisters.Boy ,but that year flew.  ...Billy..
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING A PICTURE OF RENI BILLY. :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:
ICE WITH HIS PROUD MUMMY.
004-6.jpg

ahhhhh is that black one Kileacle Reni? if so thats my little blue bitch's mummy :huggles: i think she was from the litter the year before sept 06. Really nice to see a pic of her :)) Clare.

Back