The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter

Judy

Registered
Reaction score
Ian Germans bitch New Lisa Life (WCRCh Time Flies x VC Hatt Outta Belle) has produced 3 puppies. A suprise for Ian because he didn't think she was pregnant at all untill a couple of days before she had them and then the vet said there was just one :D The sire is WCRCh Fuller Spirit (WCRCh Catch The Wind x WCRCh Mona Lisa)

All 3 are dog pups. 1 x red fawn, 1 x fawn brindle, 1 x red? fawn parti. There is one left looking for a home. If interested email iangerman@lineone.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhhhh Ooooooo. Sweeeeet! :wub: They are all gorgeous.

As some people might expect - I especially like Sam, the red fawn one :D

I am so unable to choose lol

My heart says Frankie coz I wanted a brindle boy from Hatties litter, but the only brindle boy was still-born. I feel that Lisa has handed me a second chance. Sam is sooooo like his grandfather Fly, and Bertie .... well he is cuteness personified. The most advanced of them all, he almost yells pick me!

And no - I just CAN'T keep more than one!!! House is too small for one thing :p

Oh well - maybe I should chuck a dice or something!

Definatly Frankie for me, he's lovely .....but you have to go with you're gut instinct

Well Betty and Steve Beamont came to view on Saturday. I have pretty much decided that Frankie will stay here and although they didn't decide there and then, I have a sneaky feeling that Sam, the red/fawn will be going to live in Herefordshire :)

That leaves the extremely adorable Bertie probably still looking for a home ......

... ........

............ or shall I keep both?

NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'd be happy to take the adorable little Bertie off your hands...if you'd be so kind to put him in an envelope to his new home in the US...

They're all beautiful!

I like franki. if you ever decide you dont want him send him my way :D . I love brindes. very cute pups. congradulations :cheers: oh and good luck :luck:

Still Frankie for me but they're all just sooo yummy :wub:

sorry - site isn't complete at the moment - still being added to lol ... try again in an hour :)

Betty & Steve were very exited to be getting their new pup when we saw them on Sunday. They loved Lisa too. Lets have a picture of Mum. And dad if you've got one. Go on, go on. :D

I have got more piccies but not had time to add them yet. Will do it as soon as I can!

Back