The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter

:p Hi Ian, fuller and lisa's baby's are yummy aren't they? :* Frankie looks just like fuller as a baby, I am soooooooo proud of him, thanks for the pics, look forward to seeing some more

shaz pedder :D

So Betty and Steve Beaumont are getting one of the pups from the litter, are they? Well they might have told me, I'm just their son. So I calculate it to be 6 whippets now (unless there are more they are not admitting to...)

Nigel

So you don't know about the pot-bellied pig and the 60 Bolivian alpaca then ?

Bertie with his mum. :wub: What a lovely photo that is.

Oooo... Steve and Betty are getting their puppy today, wonder which one they'll pick? Will they have a fight? Who will win? Or maybe they will both like the same one :huggles:

Well Steve and Betty chose Sam - as I suspected they would! They wanted Frankie really but he is going nowhere :D Sam seems to have settled in with their other dogs ok and things are going well there. Frankie, who was always a bit wary of anything new is starting to come out of his shell a bit - although still very cautious about things he hasn't seen or tried before lol

Bertie has gone to live with Jan, who had to have her beloved Peewee put down at christmas so he will bring her some comfort in that respect, although she still has our old greyhound Lizzie. Lizzie had been very lack-lustre since Peewee's passing - spending most of the day in her bed and very picky about her eating. At the risk of using my own pun - Bertie has been a New Lisa Life for Lizzie - she now wants to play in the garden all the time (best she can anyway as her legs are very creaky) and mothers him constantly!

I gathered a few photos on the link below - some you will have seen others maybe not :)

http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/316298120

Back