The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter Born

Rodger and his sis :wub: He says I LOVE YOU :huggles: :huggles: :wub:

roger_and_blue_bitch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They really are a fab looking bunch :wub: .......All of those proper colours and every thing :* ........I don't know how you could of resisted Roger Shaz :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
They really are a fab looking bunch  :wub:   .......All of those proper colours and every thing  :*   ........I don't know how you could of resisted Roger Shaz  :wub:
Thanks Hannagh they are lovely aren't they? :huggles: and it wasn't easy to resist both boys :sweating: :sweating:

beautiful pups,it takes me back to when i got my black and blue :wub: :wub: :huggles:

hey, what happeded to the stripes, I was expecting to see some by now :(

think I need to get round there and check them out :thumbsup:

thanks for pics, they're lovely :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
They really are a fab looking bunch  :wub:   .......All of those proper colours and every thing  :*   ........I don't know how you could of resisted Roger Shaz  :wub:
Hannah are you wanting puppies again :- "

sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:
They really are a fab looking bunch  :wub:   .......All of those proper colours and everything  :*   ........I don't know how you could of resisted Roger Shaz  :wub:
Hannah are you wanting puppies again :- "

No not at the mo o:) .....Though Connies first planned OH is VERY Black :wub: .....and her other hopeful OH is a well known K9er babe ....but she won't be a mum until the end of next year at least :D

another :wub:

little black girl.

Last edited:
Back