The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter Born

Lovely babes Shaz :huggles: how excited are you peppermint lady (w00t) do you know which little girl it is??

Strike Whippets said:
Its great when they start getting about  :unsure:   :p   ........Are you and John having one Shaz ??? .......
Years ago at Swindon Greyhound track, there was a huge Black Greyhound called "Black Roger" ......He raced at a high level until 7  :D   ........and always had to have his teddy straight after he raced  :wub:   ......He used to be a crowed pleaser and was very well loved by all of us mere kennel hands  :D   ......Just thought I'd share that usless piece of info  :lol:   ......See you soon Hannagh  :p   xxx

Hi Hannagh, no we are not having one :( as I have too many dogs :oops: and nearly having a nervous break down as it is :sweating: :sweating: nice to know that a good greyhound had the same name :huggles: and as for having a teddy after racing :wub:

all the best shazxxx

no i dont no yet as sally is unsure on what 2 she is keeping :b

but im fingers crossed going to see them on saturday, sally has offered to come and get me from the race track as im going with my sister......

and now that i have sussed out how to down size my photos, when i do know which girlie is mine you will all get to see loads of pictures.

Strike Whippets said:
Its great when they start getting about  :unsure:   :p   ........Are you and John having one Shaz ??? .......
Years ago at Swindon Greyhound track, there was a huge Black Greyhound called "Black Roger" ......He raced at a high level until 7  :D   ........and always had to have his teddy straight after he raced  :wub:   ......He used to be a crowed pleaser and was very well loved by all of us mere kennel hands  :D   ......Just thought I'd share that usless piece of info  :lol:   ......See you soon Hannagh  :p   xxx

Oh that is sooo sweet :wub:

Pups all look lovely Sharon :wub:

ooooooooo, lovely ickle babies :huggles:

can't wait to see them in real life :D

:angry: come on shaz.........we must be due an update on the pups by now????? :- "

needing more pictures (w00t)

:huggles: Hi, here's spme updated pics of pups, they are 3 weeks old today (w00t) :huggles:

first, black bitch :wub:

black_bitch.jpg

another :wub:

chubby bubbies :wub:

boys_and_girls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: :wub:

they are soooooooooooooooooooo cute.

i cant wait for my cuddle tomorrow. :huggles:

OK Here's some more :huggles:

black and blue dogs :wub: :wub: with black and blue bitch :huggles:

blk_dog_blue_dog.jpg