The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Lining

3rd mo was a dog by the way,,,and 4th,is little fatty,krystals names not mine

and all together,really nice litter,fantastic mother is maddy

(w00t) if these pups are half as fast when they start running nothing will catch them lol,they wouldnt,stay still,like i say a credit to yous,fine healthy pups

awww beautiful well worth the wait 4 pics :wub:

awwww they r absolutely gorgeous :b , well done maddy and congrats 2 krystal 4 stoppin up all night lol luv ya babes

luv stace xxxxxxxxx

noticed you had to get Kenny to take a pic of your new cream leather settee (w00t) (w00t)

pups are lovely well done Maddie lass

lovely pups good :luck: with them rick & krys :thumbsup: tal

The pups look absolutely gorgeous, they all look really healthy. Good luck with them krys n ricky. lv lou xxx :D

i know someone who will be dying to c them the family that come to the rising sun :thumbsup:

yes carol she will be pleased i have all ready talked to her on the phone and she is having a dog :thumbsup:

ricky said:
yes carol she will be pleased i have all ready talked to her on the phone and she is having a dog  :thumbsup:
Hi everyone, just seen pictures of the pups they all look great. Kids are really excited to see them. Cant wait to bring one home well done! Will be in touch soon to come and admire.

Just to let everyone know me and the kids went to see pups yesterday. They are all little stunners however we have chosen to adopt Mo his new name will be lucky when he comes to live with us, we cant wait to take him home. Mum is doing a grand job with all the pups. Thanks to Rick for letting us visit no doubt we will be visiting again as they get older. Love and Hugs from Lisa, Daniel and Liam :wub:

Good luck with the pups they look fab :wub: nearly as nice as Indy :D :- " hope they do realy well looks like maddies done a good job again.

wendy

Update on the puppies :D the pups are just starting to walk but havent got the hang of it just yet (dad's nickname for them WOBBLIES) lol all are growing nicely try and get some pics on soon :thumbsup:

and as for nearly looking as nice as indy a dont think there any better looking than indy or any worse looking as maddy throws beautiful pupies :D :cheers:

Dont let your Dad whissle near the pups we still have to whisle the same tune as your Dad did for Indy now or she takes no notice :lol:

too late wendy started wen the were cummin out of maddy lol :D

Back