The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Lining

All the best with the pups Ricky & krystal. They look nice. :thumbsup:

update on the fat little puppies lol they are veryactive can walk properly and they eyes are open not fully but tomorrow it hink they will be hopefully will get some pics on soon :D

i have heard there is one dog pup still left, get in there, they are lovely

puppies are 3 weekes old to day kenny has just been round and taken a few shots of them should be on soon :cheers: thanks kenny

Last edited by a moderator:
your welcome pet,anyone after a dog,you want to grab the one thats left he"s a cracking little thing,all nice&healthy,fat puppys,lol,all together

another,nice arnt they

another,i think its the 3rd from the left thats still left,what a nice dog he is,,,they all nice,a credit,to krystal&rick&of corse maddie

there all lovly I like the first pup on the last pic :wub: the litter does remined me of someone though carnt think who :lol:

just tried the pups on the first solids PORRIDGE lol and they love it all ova their feet dwn their neck on their back fatty even had some on her bum (w00t) you should ov seen maddy keen as pie to get in the cage wonder wot for :D

Lovely pups bet they make little smashers

dee

lisa hes gorgeous really active but some times gets picked on off fatty but ill tell ya he gives as gud as he gets (w00t) lol his mohecian stands on end in all different directions :D hes got a lovley little fat belly on him and is just sooo gorgeous :wub: :huggles: and he also loves lying on his back with all his legs in the air lyk a cat does :b

Back