The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Bwra Ruling

karen i think what you are saying makes alot of sence but really the bwra committee should be able to vote on this one between them on a date set for regestering surly

no ones having a go at daves breeding its a great proven line and is only been used as an exsample same as maizy moo was a few days back

JUST A BIT OF COMMON SENCE WOULD STOP ALL THIS I FOR ONE AM TOTALY FED UP WITH ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES WITH THIS SPORT IS IT WORTH IT SIMPLE ANSWER NO.

I WILL ADMIT I AM NOT IN FAVOUR OF THE CAPPING OR THE BREEDING PROGRAME BUT WOULD GO ALONG WITH IT AS IT IS THE MEMBERS WISHES.

WHAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT AND I WILL TAKE LEGAL ADVICE IF NEED BE IS THE START DATE AS THIS IS TOTALY UNFAIR TO ALL CONCERNED.

KAREN I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS CORRECT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 14 DEC BUT THE FACT IS SOME ON THE TOP TABLE ARE SAYING YOUR NOW WRONG

GARY

Last edited by a moderator:
karen i think what you are saying makes alot of sence but really the bwra committee should be able to vote on this one between them on a date set for regestering surly
The time for sorting dates out and seeing if a proposal is workable Gary was the reps meeting,before the proposal went out.There may well be people who want the proposal to stand as it is,but I think most folk would see the dilema of this situation.However I do believe that those who voted the proposal in must have the last say,on this as the BWRA is run by it's members and not the commitee.Will say just incase anyone thinks otherwise,I would vote to exclude (the dogs already born and any pups due within 10 weeks from the official announcment) from the passed proposal

KAREN I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS CORRECT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 14 DEC BUT THE FACT IS SOME ON THE TOP TABLE ARE SAYING YOUR NOW WRONG

GARY
Then hopefully they will correct their mistake Gary

GARY
SO HOW MANY MISTAKES ARE THEY ALLOWED THEN KAREN COS IVE GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT YOU CANT EVEN PUT TWO HALF CROSSES TOGETHER NOW THAT HAS BEEN CORRECTED . NOW THIS

IVE BEEN TOLD I CANT REGISTER STAG POSSESSED X GREYHOUND AND DAVE AS BEEN TOLD HE CAN

NOW HE THINKS ITS ME MAKING IT UP TO CAUSE TROUBLE

GARY

people need to remember this is a discusion board and nothing said on here is set in stone it just needs comon sense

GARY
As Ive said before, until a list of dogs / litters are drawn up then none of us will know the full extent of the new proposal

the one i did was quick of the top of my head and had mistakes on .. it will need time

Just hope that no saplings from these litters will be affected and a sensible date will be decided on for there registrations ...also think the top table should be the ones deciding ...after all its them that are expected to go run events for it members...i think a little more faith in there decisions would make all the difference.. i can imagine who's had all the phone calls regarding the matter and it wont of been the 100 and odd members that voted lol

when i said earlier about people setting out to acheive this and well done was not aimed at the people who proposed it but something entirly diferent i was ranting again :) as graham said the cap and the ruling regarding breeding is not entirly to blame and could be eccepted but the time set on it for wich there was none mmm now im reapeting myslf must be a senior moment

dee please put my spell check back on :b

GARY
SO HOW MANY MISTAKES ARE THEY ALLOWED THEN KAREN COS IVE GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT YOU CANT EVEN PUT TWO HALF CROSSES TOGETHER NOW THAT HAS BEEN CORRECTED . NOW THIS

IVE BEEN TOLD I CANT REGISTER STAG POSSESSED X GREYHOUND AND DAVE AS BEEN TOLD HE CAN

NOW HE THINKS ITS ME MAKING IT UP TO CAUSE TROUBLE

GARY
I'm sure when he's told different he'll understand.He's a nice bloke.As for mistakes,the commitee are only human,the unfortunate thing is the upset.I think they'll be loads of lessons learn't on this one

GARY
As Ive said before, until a list of dogs / litters are drawn up then none of us will know the full extent of the new proposal

the one i did was quick of the top of my head and had mistakes on .. it will need time

Just hope that no saplings from these litters will be affected and a sensible date will be decided on for there registrations ...also think the top table should be the ones deciding ...after all its them that are expected to go run events for it members...i think a little more faith in there decisions would make all the difference.. i can imagine who's had all the phone calls regarding the matter and it wont of been the 100 and odd members that voted lol
Then we'll have to agree to disagree Dee,because like the commitee have said time and again they are carrying out what the members voted for.

GARY

Then we'll have to agree to disagree Dee,because like the commitee have said time and again they are carrying out what the members voted for.

Karen ive be lead to beleive there was no time limit (start date) mentioned for this % prop ...

Nor for the 55lb cap Dee,and yet if there's a pup or yearling out there already racing and it matures over 55lb,it's registration will be withdrawn.Get your head round that one

i dont know anymore what to think of this anymore,,,,

all i know is if i said to ,somone a few years ago,,,,by the way ur dog in the future wont be able to chase hares,,,,,they would look at me as crazy, :lol:

and if i said to my old man u cant put say 26/25lb dog ( whip x grey ),,,to a ghd,,,,he probably have me sectioned :lol:

i know thing,s change,,,,but wow i didnt think this 2 year generation thing would happen,,, i dont agree with it, but some do,,,,,,what iam worried about is ,a move like this could kill the sport,,,the final nail for alot of pll,s,,,

is it worth the risk ( yes or no ????) who knows

GARY

Karen ive be lead to beleive there was no time limit (start date) mentioned for this % prop ...

no start date was mentioned in the proposal but if something is passed then the start date is from the agm, its the members on k9 with litters who would like a start date, however its not upto the committee to change any proposal thats been voted in by its members, but they could ask the said members if they would agree to a start date

i think that would be a fair solution

but still think the cap would of done the job in down sizing but as you say it was voted on

Back