The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Come on Rose,this is worse than sitting outside a delivery room :lol:

Me fink's they are just camera shy,and are waiting till they've all got teeth,so they can say cheese,wif a nice big smile.Either that,or we aint seein them till they're ready to rumble. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Me fink's they are just camera shy,and are waiting till they've all got teeth,so they can say cheese,wif a nice big smile.Either that,or we aint seein them till they're ready to rumble.  ...Billy...
any news :sweating:

At long last i am proud to annonce that Tori has had 8 pups, 4 bitches & 4 dogs :sweating: (w00t) :D

2 fawn dogs with black masks

2 brindle dogs

1 fawn bitch with black mask

3 brindle bitches

mum and pups r all healthy and pups r just gorgeous :wub:

i will be following this with pix very soon.. :D :thumbsup:

Rose :D

Well done Tori :thumbsup: and :luck: can't wait for some pics :thumbsup:

Buzz says, :wub: to Tori and also sends his :wub: to his boys and girls :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
At long last i am proud to annonce that Tori has had 8 pups, 4 bitches & 4 dogs  :sweating:   (w00t)   :D
2 fawn dogs with black masks

2 brindle dogs

1 fawn bitch with black mask

3 brindle bitches

mum and pups r all healthy and pups r just gorgeous  :wub:

i will be following this with pix very soon.. :D   :thumbsup:

Rose  :D

:) wgt tori :thumbsup: you must be so proud of her rose :wub: cant wait to see the pictures :thumbsup:

About time hey Rose :lol: Thats great news :thumbsup: 8 pups (w00t) you,your Mum and Dad are gonna be sooooo busy :D

(w00t) At last :) Well done Tori, eight what a good size litter Rose. I bet the ones with the black masks are just what you wanted,( I would if i was having one) :(

Are you keeping one Rose??????and if you are, which one takes your fancy at the moment, :- " i know it's too early for them to have little characters. You are so lucky Rose. :thumbsup: Diane

(w00t) well done good luck you will be kept very busy for a while then :lol: :lol: im sure they are all :wub: :wub: :wub: julie

Yaaay! AT LAST!

Well done Tori - 8 little wet noses, way to go!

can't wait for pics Rose :wub:

Here is the first pic of the litter, photobucket is taking its time so bare with me,lol :blink: anyway here we go

pic 1

apup1.jpg

They look like wee Chubbies :lol:

They are gorgeous, oohh cant wait to meet them.

some more..

this one on top looks like he is going to be a big lad :thumbsup: over 23" me thinks,lol :- " :wub:

apup3.jpg

and some more :wub:

apup4.jpg

apup5.jpg

Awwwwwww, there bang on :thumbsup: :luck: :wub:

Back