The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

3 weeks now Rose, fingers crossed :thumbsup: :luck:

Geoff

milly said:
IMG_1328.jpg

This is Sugar Mouse in one of her 1st competitive races.She stands about 22 1/4" (Sugar Daddy x Maisy Grey)

And with a bit of :luck: this little girl will be coming over to see her half brothers and sisters :thumbsup: ;)

yes i know geoff, it's flying in,LOL, :thumbsup: fingers still crossed,lol :sweating: ,& i look forward to seeing wee Mouse again :wub:

Rose :)

4 weeks now Rose :thumbsup: :luck:

Tori has just had her first scan this morning :sweating: & i am pleased to say there is definately puppies on the way :thumbsup: :D she is in good form & eating well for now anyways,LOL, :wacko: :thumbsup:

Rose :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
Tori has just had her first scan this morning :sweating:   & i am pleased to say there is definately puppies on the way :thumbsup:   :D   she is in good form & eating well for now anyways,LOL, :wacko:   :thumbsup:

congrats miss tori and sugar daddy hope everything goes well :cheers: :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
Tori has just had her first scan this morning :sweating:   & i am pleased to say there is definately puppies on the way :thumbsup:   :D   she is in good form & eating well for now anyways,LOL, :wacko:   :thumbsup:

Great news Rose, we are so pleased for you :thumbsup: :luck:

Geoff

Miss Madam said:

al da best rose this will be some litter

Excellent news Rose, you must be really excited now! :cheers:

6 weeks this thursday Rose (w00t) how time flies :thumbsup: :luck:

Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, she never went off her food & had no sickness,lol, her due date is only 14 days away, :sweating: so we r getting really excited now (w00t) she has filled out quite a bit at this stage, here is a pic we took of her today.. :thumbsup: :D

DSCF1071.jpg

shes looking good rose good :luck: 2 weeks wont be long going in didnt time fly :)) julie

Miss Madam said:
Just an update on Tori, she is in great form, she never went off her food & had no sickness,lol, her due date is only 14 days away, :sweating:   so we r getting really excited now  (w00t)   she has filled out quite a bit at this stage, here is a pic we took of her today.. :thumbsup:   :D  
DSCF1071.jpg

hi rose, tori looks heavy :luck: :thumbsup:

:) Good luck Rose with the birth, can't wait to see the photo's, Tori's toe looks fine in the photo :) shes a wonderful bitch. :thumbsup: Diane.

Back