The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Miss Madam

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
We have recently got 'MISS TORI' mated to Supreme National Scratch Racing Champion 'SUGAR DADDY' (Buzz).. pups will be due 13th January 2008 all being well.. :sweating: :luck:

Miss Tori (Miss Ellie x Martys Star) is a half sister to Come on Ernie & Come on Sue... Tori has never raced in the non-ped curcuit but has done exceptionally well at Lurcher Racing winning numerous races & Championships Such as:

- 4 x All-Ireland U23" Straight Racing Champion (04,05,06 & 07)

- Irelands Fastest Lurcher 2007 (all-sizes)

- 2 x Four Nations Straight Racing Champion

- Midland Gamefair U23" Straight Racing Champion of Champion's 2006

- Lurcherworld Apache Cup U23" Straight Racing Champion of Champion's 2006

we would like to thank Geoff & Hazel Fletcher for the use of NCH CH CH's SUGAR DADDY.. & also for their hospitality :thumbsup: :cheers: Geoff will give a write up to what all Sugar Daddy has won & a few pix :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of Tori with most of her winnings to date :thumbsup:

DSCF0554.jpg

Tori in action..

21-04-2007143226.jpg

Tori posing..

Picture092.jpg

Rose :D

:luck: good luck excellent choice of stud dog :luck:

[ :thumbsup: Very impressive collection of trophies Rose good luck with Miss Tori s mating :luck: Should be cracking pups

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MATING HOPE ALL GOES WELL :luck: :thumbsup:

S5000487.jpg

This is Sugar Daddy(Buzz).

At 11 months old Buzz was entered into his 1st big open race at Kirkaldy Scotland.It was the No-limit yearling Derby 2005,for dogs up to 18 months old.We were absolutely gob smacked when he won it :blink: We knew from that race we'd got something special :D

From then he as gone from strength to strength,even though he acquired a fractured stopper bone quite early in his career.With 6 months rest he went on to win

English No-Limit Derby 2007

Scottish No-Limit Derby 2006 & 2007

NNWRF Supreme Scratch champion 2007

and numerous open wins :D

We would just like to say ,we felt privilaged that someone was prepared to travel so far..........to use our Buzz.It was lovely to meet Rose ,Patsy and Deidre,and of course Tori :D

Geoff & Hazel and of course Buzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing :luck: Good Luck :luck: to Tori and Buzz with this mating

As a lucky owner of a Sugar Daddy pup (Finlay pic below) I can say that all the future owners are in for a treat :thumbsup:

All the best

Marie and Graham

Thanx for that Geoff, :thumbsup: & thanx everyone for there comments :thumbsup:

Rose :)

maggiespuppys22-10-07005.jpg

Miss Tori making her self at home :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :luck: All the very best of luck Rose, Hope all goes well. Should be a cracking litter :luck:

Sugar Daddy looks very well built, very nicely put together.

Frankie

Bound to be something a bit special in that litter Rose,good luck :thumbsup: :D Karen

Seein as you were the very 1st person to wish me luck with my litter Rose,can i just do the same and wish you luck with youre's.Hope you get a couple of under's too. Billy.

Geoff & Hazel we really enjoyed our weekend with you'se and meeting all your lovely dogs :))

Also the food was gorgeous :thumbsup:

Patsy Deirdre Rose & Tori off course :p

billyboy45 said:
Seein as you were the very 1st person to wish me luck with my litter Rose,can i just do the same and wish you luck with youre's.Hope you get a couple of under's too.   Billy.
When Buzz was mated to our Maisy, they all made under 23" Billy, so I will stick my neck out and predict there will be some unders :thumbsup: watch this space :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back