The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Pics From The Fed Champs

jade scott

Registered
Reaction score
Well after seeing the first few pics from Jacqui's album its official mine are pants in comparison lol Oh well I had a great day snapping away and got some good pics by my standards. I have not copy righted my pics if your guna nick them do so cos you probably would have done anyway, but if you PM me i will email you the orginal so you can do what you like with it (saves me printing it off as well).

I knew Jacqui would have the bend covered so i decided to take my pics bout 10 yards from the winning line, had a bit of nightmare with the sun messing with my exposure so if i dont have certain dogs i apologise :thumbsup:

Anyway down the card hopefully :)

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

They're great pics Jade :thumbsup: sure I can see the pain in our Harvs face though :(

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

Had to get a pic of Vicky and her scarf!! Immense! Must have used a whole flock of sheep to make this baby lol

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

this is great Jade with you and Jac posting together it's like watching the races all over again :thumbsup:

IMG_3634-1.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

Thats my lot folks, i didnt want to blind the dogs with my flash so didnt get anymore. Well done to all of the winners and everybody else who took part, and the fed for a well run champs!

Thank you for your pics too you got some brill shots Jade :thumbsup:

Glad you got one of the smiles on Al and Roses faces :thumbsup: They are smashing pics Jade :thumbsup: and thanks again for my pressie it's on the wall and i'm over the moon with it :thumbsup:

Great piks Jade :cheers: It's great having you shooting at the end as it gives another perspective plus the fact I end up locking on some of the club dogs in my excitement and miss the lead dog out! :oops:

Love the shots of Rose, Alan & Freddie :cheers:

great action shots ,dont think the flash would put these off they would run through a brick wall to get at the lure, or in some cases over a plastic one.

but you did right,and folks couldnt complain. the shots of the folks brill captured the spirit of whippet racing and how it should be :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the 3 shoots of ballajura and mr peek what a race.the close up :wub: :wub: :wub: wow.will have to purchase these shots cannot do anything else.

:cheers: :cheers: (w00t)

still buzzinhg dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back