The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Pics From The Fed Champs

they excelent jade,love the 1 of sandra,with our blue,more to come from him, :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
they excelent jade,love the 1 of sandra,with our blue,more to come from him, :thumbsup:
(w00t) he did very well to get runner up classie field,going to be a goodun. :thumbsup: :luck:

great pics Jade thanks for taking the time to do them

by the way when you gonna get a dog to run

No haha

I am off to uni next year (hopefully) and aiming to go to sheffield so wont have a dog but you may get to see more of me!

I can hear the groans from here lol

can you not get dad to be your kennel hand :- " sure peter will do a good job,and you run him.

good luck at university :luck:

IMG_3378.jpg

waaw it must have been v.close on the line !!

Gr8 pics

jade scott said:
No haha
I am off to uni next year (hopefully) and aiming to go to sheffield so wont have a dog but you may get to see more of me!

I can hear the groans from here lol

Oh jees!! Jade at Uni, you'll drink them dry! :lol:

Nobody seems to believe me that i dont actually drink that much lol

You'll wet yourself when i tell you what i am going to uni for.... maybe for all of you with young children its best if you just dont know! :- "

You will be able to go out with Toni , Jade she goes up to Sheffield uni to go out on the mad nights out i've seen the pictures lol :)

Great photos of the racing Jade. Love the pictures of Southern Spark especially the one you caught of him fully stretched. Keep up the good work.

great pics jade had a laff on sunday good bit crack tell u dad hi :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT SHOTS JADE NICE TO SEE THE DOGS ON THE TRACK YOU CAN NOT SEE ANY THINK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the one of ballajura/mr peak stunning,you can read his name on his jacket :wub: my fav :thumbsup:

we are spoilt on her for photographers,jade,vicky,peter,jacs, have taken some world beating shots. and to put them on here take ages (me anyway).

well done to all recording our lovely little whippys with such stunning pics :luck: :thumbsup:

Back