The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Mark, they are simply divine. What a lovely mix of colours. I have a fondness for that little black boy, and the blue and white girl with the two big splodges on her back. Mum looks very proud, and so she should, what a clever girl :wub:

I bet your Christmas will be full of fun (w00t) Good luck, and glad they are all wanted by new owners. You will have a fabulous choice from those little girlies, hope it is splodge ;)

Jo

PS Hannah and I guessed right, what's our prize?????????

Prize?

if Candy had carried on it would of been hand rearing a pup :lol:

it's a cracking litter, were swaying at 1 of the brindle & white bitch's.

Candy's now fast asleep curled up with her pups, their all feeding well so we should have a very fun :wacko: Christmas.

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Candy :wub: :wub: :wub: [/SIZE](and Mark of course for all the hard work!! :sweating: :sweating: ).

They look a really lovely litter of pups - nice selection of colours. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Puppies = never fail to be adorable. What bliss. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mark Roberts said:
Prize?
if Candy had carried on it would of been hand rearing a pup  :lol:

it's a cracking litter, were swaying at 1 of the brindle & white bitch's.

Candy's now fast asleep curled up with her pups, their all feeding well so we should have a very fun  :wacko:   Christmas.
What a good girl. She deserves such big hugs :huggles:

:cheers: Congratulations Mark & Candy :cheers:

Sorry there's no black pup for you :( But they look gorgeous!! :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Congratulations!!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Lovely, lovely puppies. Broodiness has come to stay at our house. I may be a year or two premature but I'm hatching a plan of my own!

Well done Candy, and well done Mark and Paula :cheers: Happy choosing! And well done Hannah and Jo for getting the right guesstimate. We should have done a sweepstake or something!

Well Steve and Margaret have got what they wanted and what a choice. They are beautiful pups Mark. Candy is looking after them well I see. How dare you take photo's of her babies you naughty man! ;)

That dark brindle bitch looks a lovely colour. Is there a dog that looks like Diesel by any chance?

:thumbsup: Oh gosh my first live whelping on K9 - WONDERFUL.

Those puppies are all just gorgeous.

WELL DONE CANDY, MARK AND OF COURSE DAD (where are they when hard work being done)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck:

Hi BJ,

Sent the Robinsons pictures last night, they are over the moon at the thought of a pup from Chase,

i've a feeling they will go for the B&W ?

A pic taken today, it would be a brave person who tryed to take her pups away.

View attachment 6876

All doing very well we weighed them last night, the smallest is 7 1/2oz the biggest 10 1/2oz

Candy's realy well settled with them but has to be fed in the bed as she won't leave them to eat.

Were keeping 1 of the dark brindle/white bitch's (hard bit is picking which 1)

Hi Mark ... and congratulations to you and Candy!

I missed the actual event but lovely to be catching up now and seeing the pics! Pretty babies! :*

Congratulations Mark :thumbsup: and what a great mum you are Candy :wub: , They are lovely looking pups :wub: :wub: .

Look forward to seeing them growing up.

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]well done to mum and mark[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: i do like that red brindle :thumbsup: they are all lovely :wub: :wub:

Well done to Candy for being a wonderful Mum and Mark for being a caring foster dad to 8 beautiful puppies. :cheers: :thumbsup: I must admit that red brindle just leaps out at me too, but they are all gorgeous! :thumbsup: :wub:

Really enjoyed the pup by pup suspense yesterday, you had us all on tenterhooks!

PS and congrats to Chase, as he played an important part too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Brilliant work! The pups are simply divine :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: (eight wubs for eight gorgeous puppies!)

I MISSED all the action :eek: because I couldn't get on to k9 for a while :( .

Well done Jo on guessing right! :thumbsup:

Well done all , esp Candy . My eye keeps being drawn to the dark brindle dog with the white colour :wub: ( memories of Badger :wub: )

Gorgeous pups Mark. Apart from the black dog of course :) the dark brindle bitches look fabulous :wub: Well done to Candy & Chase too. :cheers:

Inca must be due any miniute too . Any news on her ?

JAX said:
Inca  must be due any miniute too  . Any news on her ?
Noooo Jax don't say things like that. The strike household is on red alert as it is. Or should that be (hopefully) black alert. :lol:

Bedmaking activities are being watched closely. She was due 2 days after Candy. So............................

Dare you Mark to take the pups away from mum so that we can have individual photos of them. How many fingers would you have left?

Back