The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

:wub: Beautiful pups Mark........ Well done :cheers:

I think Inca's due Tuesday/Wednesday.

BJ I only play with the pups when mums out of the room, I value my fingers.

were realy pleased with the litter.

:cheers: Lovely pups Mark & Paula, I love the blue & white babies, :wub:

Hi Mark.

Just seen the pups. What a litter! Well done to everyone and congrats'.

Regards

Chris

JAX said:
Inca  must be due any miniute too  . Any news on her ?
She's due on Tuesday Jax :sweating: .......She's had the :devil: Whippet in her today and stole Jacobs frisbee from him up the field, then ran around with it taughting him (poor little twit :lol: )..........

Mark how can you be frightened of a little Whippet Mum (w00t) .......We'll have to have more photo's soon so you'll have to be brave (and run quick :lol: )

Cheers Lampy, see you next week ;) but I think this litter might be a bit young for this weeks action maybe next week :p

Hannah, Candy's settling down now so more pics tommorow.

>Mark how can you be frightened of a little Whippet Mum .......

I wonder if you'll find out yourself before the week is out Hannah. ;)

BeeJay said:
>Mark how can you be frightened of a little Whippet Mum  .......
I wonder if you'll find out yourself before the week is out Hannah.  ;)
No not my Bingers, she loves and respects her Mummy to much :wub: .....You watch she'll turn savage now :lol: ......but then saying that if Julias Esther and Zara can let us in after a day or so then Inca will be fine (I hope :blink: )

But that's Zara and Esther NOT Inca aka rabid ferret.

Esthers a brilliant bitch and this is where Jacob and Miya get there fab temprements :thumbsup: ......Lady Zara is just a brill mum ;) ......And The Rabid Ferret will be a great Mum as well :thumbsup: ....Just not sure how close she'll allow most people to her brood :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah, theres nowt wronge with a bitch potecting her pups, she's realy lightening up now and letting members of the familey stroke her and a naibour came in and he got out in 1 piece :D

Hey Chris (Lampy) how longs your girl got to go now? is it around 5 weeks left?.

Mark Roberts said:
Hey Chris (Lampy) how longs your girl got to go now? is it around 5 weeks left?.
I was wondering this as well :) .....

Glad Candys calmed down a bit ....But she's a good Mum and look at who's she has produced in the past :thumbsup:

OK Heres some pics of the pups taken this morning.

DSCF0002.JPG

Congratulations!!! :cheers:

A bit late I am sorry :oops: , I just read this topic:b.....

4 of each, that's wonderfull :thumbsup: !!!!

I am sorry but am I wrong: I can't see any blue and white, I see silver fawn and white and silver brindle and white (w00t) :blink: :wacko: ........... Is that my computer or????

Well done :cheers:

There is still a blue (very light blue & white dog, and the two light bitch's have lightened up to be white & very light brindle (very slight brindling)

I want the red brindle one - or maybe blue and white one - or even maybe blackwhite one, or or or - sorry hubby says NO oh dam it - bet they all spoken for now eh Mark ??? GORGEOUS :wub: :luck:

Yep they have all been offord to their new homes, just waiting for confermation on 1 of the dog pups.

Back