The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

More Sprylet Pics

Bless......they are the cutest pups. :wub: Jordan's face brought a tear to my eye...he's so obviously made up with those pups :huggles:

suvi said:
Beautiful pups,  :wub:   Such lovely colours....
I am now inspired to get off my laurels and go and take some of mine!!

Please do I bet they are adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

How has it been for you how are the puppies and how is mum all good I hope :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub: aww girl number 1 please il pic her up in 8 weeks time FANK YOU :- "

lesley they are all stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: although i admit i do have a fav :- " :wub:

Just caught up with this post firstly

[SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers:

They are adorable your so lucky to have them and wot lovely black and white markings :huggles:

Im never bored looking at whippet pups so please keep on posting pics :thumbsup:

Beautiful pups and great colours & markings :wub: :wub:

Your little boys face says it all, how lucky is he :huggles:

Those pictures are
hearts.gif
Jordan looks as pleased as punch :) :huggles:

Keep the pictures coming Lesley :thumbsup:

haycroft said:
Just caught up with this post firstly[SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers:

They are adorable your so lucky to have them and wot lovely black and white markings :huggles:

Im never bored looking at whippet pups so please keep on posting pics :thumbsup:

Oooohhhh me too Lesley...I missed the announcement of the "sprylets"sorry!!

But :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]MANY CONGRATULATIONS!![/SIZE] :cheers: they are really gorgeous and a massive WELL DONE to Spry and Kane. :huggles: :huggles:

I can;t wait to see tis little lot as they grow up,they are so unusual...boy are you going to have a problem picking a keeper out of those!! :blink:

Jordan looks stoked...I bet he wants to keep them all. :teehee:

jordans little face is lit up.he looks fit to burst! :D

What amazing pics, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. It makes me all broody :huggles:

WOW - look at all that black and white!!!!!

Just yummy!! :wub:

Wendy

Wow little beauties all of them. I do have a fave tho it has to be Bullseye :wub:

Aw they are gorgeous... didn't I say in a thread back along that there would be one with a black body and a completely white head!!!!! :wub: :wub:

GORGEOUS, ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL, CUTE ....... JUST THE MOST LOVELY LITTER!!

Bless :wub: :wub: They look so small and cuddly :huggles: :huggles:

What adorable puppies :wub: :wub: - cant wait to see more pictures of them growing up

message from Auntie Bean..........

beautiful babies - i love them all :wub:

as i am not allowed babies of my very own - (owner would REFUSE to let ANY go!!)

could you make sure that at least one of my nephew or neices comes here?

i promise i will not turn in to a mad Auntie that smells of cat wee and wears strange looking hats....

thank you very much

the bean

aka - very proud auntie x

tracy said:
beautiful babies - i love them all  :wub:

as i am not allowed babies of my very own - (owner would REFUSE to let ANY go!!)

i promise i will not turn in to a mad Auntie that smells of cat wee and wears strange looking hats....

thank you very much

the bean

Are they not the best sort of Aunties :lol:

Kane says to sis "she won't let me near those babies even though they are half mine you know :eek: but don't tell her I had a really quick sniff when she went out for a wee, and I mean fast she is gone for literally seconds (w00t)

My step sisters and me have to stretch our necks as long as they will go to have a look cos she would give us a bite on the nose if we go too close, thats the last time I'm giving her babies if she wont share" :angry:

*Lesley* said:
tracy said:
beautiful babies - i love them all  :wub:

thank you very much

the bean

Are they not the best sort of Aunties :lol:

Kane says to sis "she won't let me near those babies even though they are half mine you know :eek: but don't tell her I had a really quick sniff when she went out for a wee, and I mean fast she is gone for literally seconds (w00t)My step sisters and me have to stretch our necks as long as they will go to have a look cos she would give us a bite on the nose if we go too close, thats the last time I'm giving her babies if she wont share" :angry:

Dearet Brother Kane

maybe you would like to come and live in the Highlands (w00t)

girls who do not share are just mean!

bean x

p.s - if you can manage it - can you have a quick sniff and a kiss of those pups for me xx

Back