The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

More Sprylet Pics

Auntie Esme says-

She'd like one too please as she'd love to have a little baby niece to play with- shes says that her owner really wants one with a white head but that owners OH says NO as she is to have puppies some time soon and that would be too many whippets-

she says she doesn't understand the concept of too many whippets-

she also sends lots of snuffles and licks to brother Kane and sister Bean :huggles:

OEH said:
Auntie Esme says-
She'd like one too please as she'd love to have a little baby niece to play with- shes says that her owner really wants one with a white head but that owners OH says NO as she is to have puppies some time soon and that would be too many whippets-

she also sends lots of snuffles and licks to brother Kane and sister Bean :huggles:

olivia , please explain this strange concept of too many whippets???? :wacko:

:b :oops: They have made me drool all over my keyboard. Congratulations on those gorgeous monochrome babies. Can't wait for more pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gary said I can have the little boy with the splodges.....well OK he said no such thing but I'm hoping a PMA will work :- " :lol:

Keep the photos coming Lesley they are adorable. (Love Jordan's proud face on them bless him :wub: ) I think you'll keep the white girl with the black leg.

posh totty said:
olivia , please explain this strange concept of too many whippets????  :wacko:

Quite beyond me- OH says it's perfectly straight forward, but I can't get my head round it. :(

OEH said:
posh totty said:
olivia , please explain this strange concept of too many whippets????  :wacko:

Quite beyond me- OH says it's perfectly straight forward, but I can't get my head round it. :(

must be a man thing..... personally i dont know what the heck hes on about, as long as there is love, food and a bed there is always room for more in my eyes o:)

Gorgeous, gorgeous puppies! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Love Jordan's face, bless his proud little cotton socks! o:) :huggles: Love the white girl with the black leg. :wub: Love 'em all really! :lol: :lol:

OEH said:
Auntie Esme says-

Bean is now really cross that she will be left out of this baby making stuff (w00t)

she would like it known that she is working really hard on her (stupid and mean) owners in order to have babies of her own.

Stupid and mean owner would like to reply - no chance!

FANTASTIC,LOVELY LITTER All that black and white :thumbsup: Well done on top litter! :cheers:

More photos of your gorgeous little bundles soon pleeeeeeeeeeease. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I really love the photos with Jordan - it's such a brilliant event for a child to experience. :huggles: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
suvi said:
Beautiful pups,  :wub:   Such lovely colours....
I am now inspired to get off my laurels and go and take some of mine!!

Please do I bet they are adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

How has it been for you how are the puppies and how is mum all good I hope :huggles:

Firstly, I have tried to take some piccies but they are sooooo WRIGGLY, They are trying desperately to walk and keep falling over but are never really still!!

Will try to post some tomorrow evening when I will get one of my boys to help me.

Having these puppies is one of the best experiences of my life, I am just lovin it! We can spend literally hours just watching them and Suvi is a brilliant mum. To be honest Suvi normally has a very short attention span and I did wonder how she would cope but she has endless patience, although she does rejoin the family for short periods of time now.

At two and a half weeks they are getting quite strong and I think before long they will be able to climb out of the whelping box so the next thing is to set up the puppy pen.

How on earth does any one decide which to keep, I want to keep them all!! (w00t)

If I thought OH would let me have one I know which one I would have :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is only now getting over the arrival of Ben :- " :b

Aw can't wait to see some more photos of them...

Thankyou for the lovely comments everyone, I will put some more pics on tomorrow I am just very busy watching them :wub: :wub: :wub: so who cares if the house is a mess :- "

They have grown already (w00t) and are all wonderful :huggles: I'm in heaven :D

*Lesley* said:
Thankyou for the lovely comments everyone, I will put some more pics on tomorrow I am just very busy watching them :wub:   :wub:   :wub: so who cares if the house is a mess :- "
They have grown already  (w00t) and are all wonderful :huggles: I'm in heaven :D

Aww I bet you are :wub:

:huggles: :huggles: for Mum and Dad :huggles: :huggles:

Just like to say a big THANK YOU to Nana Lesley, Grampa Andy, & Proud uncle Jordan, for allowing us to puppy watch last night. :huggles: they are all absolutly stunning and so chubby and gorgeous, :wub: although one of them is a little bit naughty already. :lol: Spry is a wonderfull mummy, and didnt mind us watching them at all. :huggles: Thanks for our tea, and chockies. :huggles: see you all soon. :cheers:

Thanks for our tea, and chockies
fancy leaving the tin of chocolates near me and the dogs :- " those dogs they'll pinch anything :- "

It was great to see you all, thankyou Mark for sorting out the babies claws, proud of Andy too, :huggles:

Yes those dogs are terrible for the chocolates amazing though because I never give them any but I'm sure they eat them on a night while I'm in bed, but always put the tin lid back on :- "

Paula Roberts said:
Just like to say a big THANK YOU to Nana Lesley, Grampa Andy, & Proud uncle Jordan, for allowing us to puppy watch last night. :huggles:   they are all absolutly stunning and so chubby and gorgeous, :wub:   although one of them is a little bit naughty already. :lol: Spry is a wonderfull mummy, and didnt mind us watching them at all. :huggles:   Thanks for our tea, and chockies. :huggles:   see you all soon. :cheers:

Aw how lucky are you!!! (w00t) :wub:

Back