The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

More Scottish Photo's!

did no one know what the paper was called .... who the guy taking the pics for

someone said the sunday post i think he only took one pic and that was off albert & gretas pup hes the pitts.

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

HI I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE PIECES WAS ON THE DOGS MUZZLE?

WAS IT TO STOP HIM SEEING THE OTHER DOGS? AND IF SO WHY?

THANKYOU JUST NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF MUZZLE BEFORE AND THOUGHT THERE MUST BE A STORY BEHIND IT! THANKYOU AGAIN FOR ANY INFO

jml said:
IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

HI I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE PIECES WAS ON THE DOGS MUZZLE?

WAS IT TO STOP HIM SEEING THE OTHER DOGS? AND IF SO WHY?

THANKYOU JUST NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF MUZZLE BEFORE AND THOUGHT THERE MUST BE A STORY BEHIND IT! THANKYOU AGAIN FOR ANY INFO

i don't know the dog in the pic but this type of muzzle is often used for dogs that are having problems one way or another in order to get them to run straight and go past other dogs without any interference ---sometimes they work sometimes they dont--can only try ----

steve

OH I SEE WASNT QUITE SURE JUST THOUGHT IT LOOKED DIFFERENT AND HADNT SEEN ONE BEFORE!! WHERE DO YOU GET A MUZZLE LIKE THIS OR DO YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE HAS HANDMADE THE EXTRAS?

WHAT A CRACKING IDEA IF IT DOES THE JOB ITS WELL WORTH THE PENNIES!!

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE

The muzzle will have been modified for that dog depending on what the owner was trying to put right-

i made one for a young lad in Scotland a couple of years ago and it worked well his dog ran straight past without a problem and no longer needs the additional plastic blinkers---

glad to be of help

steve

glad to here it works might have a play round and see what i come up with thanks again!!

hi rob im afraid its not chris's gift in the pic with daisy she was in white and is brindle :lol:

the blue in the race was rhyme & reason the one in the white is chris,s gift and the one in the red is miss daisy

Have checked back in programme and it's defo Chris's gift (white) in the semi with Daisy (Red), Rhyme and Reason and Sun prince.

Back