Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

More Scottish Photo's!

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

Brilliant pics Rob or was it Chris :- " Was Daisy in the red jacket?

Oh Wow Rob!! Absolutely belting photos!! :cheers: Can you get me the one of Dobs printed please?

And finally :teehee:

IMG_0193-1.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: Matts bro's :wub: :wub:

IMG_0198.jpg

Hiya Jacs, will print one of Dobs for you no probs :D Hi Len, Daisy is the one in the red jacket in the photo with,I think, chris's gift, in the blue later on in the pics :) Ryan and Rob took most of the photo's.............well I have to let them have some credit :- " I'm the silly sod that spent flippin hours putting them on here :blink: :cheers: chris

Thanks for posting Chris, it's probably the most mundane part of photography but it's certainly appreciated. :thumbsup: Thanks also for doing me a print, I'll see you right when I get it. :thumbsup:

Great pictures Rob and Chris. Robs done a great job taking the photos and you a great job putting them all on here for us.

Well done both of you.

Jackie.

Dont want anything for it Jacs, you do enough for everyone else :D Pleased to be able to do it :teehee:

rob loving the ones of nikki hate the one of me on the track with her though chris cud u not have airbrushed me out lol seriousy though fab pics love the one of kez trapping with weardale spot she traps alongside her then w.spot must just take off!

Soz carole, but at least it was better than the " guess who " photo.................it's still on the camera tho :- " Mmmmmmmmmmmm, what's it worth lol. Mind you, there is still a close-up of Rob too...........none of me tho (w00t) How convenient o:) That's the best thing about being in charge of putting them on the comp :teehee:

Absolutely brilliant those thanks for sharing them with us all

steve

good pics your pretty handy with that camera rob :)

Mmmmmm, you should have seen him when he saw how big the press photographers lens was tho.................think he had a pet lip on (w00t)

Chris :- "

Back