The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mint Sauce Sandwich

sallytilly

Registered
Reaction score
my husband andrew came in from work today saying wheres tea im starving.. (w00t) i told him that it would be approx 10 minutes as i was doing him a bacon and mushroom omelette.. i noticed he was doing himself a sandwich and when i asked what you got on there he opened the bread and i was aghast to see mint sauce (w00t) . i cant beleive that he put mint sauce on the bread and butter and actually ate it (w00t) is it me or is there somethin seriously wrong with my husband :teehee: i cant believe he did it. :eek:

OMG...........fancy having a mint sauce sarnie..........thats disgusting :x

tell him from me............he should have his mint sauce on toast :thumbsup: i have that alot........its really nice, mind you i have mint sauce on just about everything :thumbsup:

sallytilly said:
trish g said:
sallytilly said:
meddling said:
(w00t)   :x Divorce Him  :thumbsup:   :lol:
i cant.. :( we got six lurchers and he would take them with him (w00t)

thats why im staying put (w00t) :lol: :lol:

i left him last week and went back after a cup of tea at mams cos i was missin the dog hairs.. (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]and that was before the mint sauce sandwich episode (w00t) (w00t) [/SIZE]

Does Mr Controversial have mint sauce sandwiches as well Trish :lol:

I must admit i love mint sauce but i've never made a

sandwich with it ;)

hely said:

tell him from me............he should have his mint sauce on toast :thumbsup:   i have that alot........its really nice, mind you i have mint sauce on just about everything :thumbsup:

(w00t) [SIZE=14pt]Oh Helen![/SIZE] :x :x

mint sauce is lush on a jacket spud as well :thumbsup:

hely said:

tell him from me............he should have his mint sauce on toast :thumbsup:   i have that alot........its really nice, mind you i have mint sauce on just about everything :thumbsup:

when he gets in from work tomorra im going to do him six mint sauce sarnies and a packet of crisps and then see what he says :lol:

meddling said:
hely said:

:unsure: what?

hely said:
meddling said:
hely said:

:x :x :x Baked potatoe too :x lamb just lamb - that's all you can have it on Lamb!

meddling said:
hely said:
meddling said:
hely said:

:x :x :x Baked potatoe too :x lamb just lamb - that's all you can have it on Lamb!

pmsl.........and chicken, beef, pork, spud, mince or straight out of the jar :thumbsup:

come on clair, its 2008 anything goes :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
meddling said:
hely said:
meddling said:
hely said:

pmsl.........and chicken, beef, pork, spud, mince or straight out of the jar :thumbsup:

come on clair, its 2008 anything goes :- "

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

LOL well I have a son who dipped his chips into ice cream and loves ready salted crisps in jam sarnies, so nothing surprises me :lol:

I like minty sauce, must admit though I never thought about making it a sarnie filling :blink: it'd be like a polo sarnie then I suppose :- "

:blink: eh whats wrong with that :teehee: mint sauce sarnys are blooming gorguse ,and you can now get its in a squidgy tube so ya just squirt it on like tomatoe sauce sorted ,yummy yummy (w00t) :p

mmmmmmmmmmmm mcdonalds chips and their ice cream!!! :wub:

or thin ham and jam sarnies :wub:

but MINT SAUCE!!!!!!!!! get real tell him!!!! (w00t)

I like mint sauce in sandwiches too... :- " but with a nice slice of lamb too.... :lol:

mint jelly is even better... :lol: :thumbsup:

Back