The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mint Sauce Sandwich

nicky12 said:
:blink: eh whats wrong with that :teehee:   mint sauce sarnys are blooming gorguse ,and you can now get its in a squidgy tube so ya just squirt it on like tomatoe sauce sorted ,yummy yummy  (w00t)   :p
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Feeling rough now - thanks Nick :x

:oops: my favorite nothing to do with mint sauce is.......tinned salmon on hot cross buns :b

sallytilly said:
my husband andrew came in from work today saying wheres tea im starving.. (w00t)   i told him that it would be approx 10 minutes as i was doing him a bacon and mushroom omelette.. i noticed he was doing himself a sandwich and when i asked what you got on there he opened the bread and i was aghast to see mint sauce (w00t) . i cant beleive that he put mint sauce on the bread and butter and actually ate it (w00t)   is it me or is there somethin seriously wrong with my husband :teehee: i cant believe he did it. :eek:
You will eat out if your hungry, my fave sarnies are malt n codliver oil

:cheers:

Ay now, I'm gonna try mint sauce sarnies tomorrow - they sound good to me (w00t)

trac said:
:oops: my favorite nothing to do with mint sauce is.......tinned salmon on  hot cross buns  :b

what on earth, tinned salmon, hot x buns, :lol: theres some funny owd folks in this world, most of em are on here, im seriously thinking of asking Judy if she can delete my account :( while ive still got my sanity :lol:

midlanderkeith said:
trac said:
:oops: my favorite nothing to do with mint sauce is.......tinned salmon on  hot cross buns  :b

what on earth, tinned salmon, hot x buns, :lol: theres some funny owd folks in this world, most of em are on here, im seriously thinking of asking Judy if she can delete my account :( while ive still got my sanity :lol:

the men in white are on their way mr fruity loop :- "

meddling said:
trac said:
June Jonigk said:
trac said:
Now that's just sick :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

can i just say in my defence :p this is a healthy sandwich,i mean you have fish and fruit part of my 5 a day :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Trac - believe me - there is no defence[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] :ermm: ....... you're not pregnant are you, Trace?! :- " :teehee: :p [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
meddling said:
trac said:
June Jonigk said:
trac said:

can i just say in my defence :p this is a healthy sandwich,i mean you have fish and fruit part of my 5 a day :- "

[SIZE=14pt] :ermm: ....... you're not pregnant are you, Trace?! :- " :teehee: :p [/SIZE]

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Where should I send this to ......... :- "

P1010912.jpg

............. not really :lol: Bow is staying here!!!!! :thumbsup:

jinnyfizz said:
meddling said:
trac said:
June Jonigk said:
trac said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Back