The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Midland Whippet On Sunday

jeremy is lovely :wub: he didnt manage to dig his way home then :lol:

aah that's a lovely one! :wub: He's such a character as well - Frankie certainly wanted to play with him!! :lol:

So pleased you all enjoyed yourselves ,

Hope Jan s back is feeling better and sorry she had to go home early , :(

Many thanks to Dawn, TC and Alison . all being non commiittee members who helped set up and set down the show :huggles:

I took photos of the line up , dogs and bitches and will put on when Ive downloaded them tomorrow ,

well done all k9ers placed :cheers:

Well done to everyone who won or was placed :cheers:

Well done everyone who got placed :cheers: :cheers: and well done to Turnstone Tracker :cheers: (Peter's son) :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations to Janetta and Archie for getting 1st in Open. :huggles: Way to go Archie! :thumbsup: :huggles:

Aw what a sweetie Jeremy looks, well done on qualifying.

Congrats to everyone who did well and were placed especially Roz with Patrick and Monty both winning their classes and Debs and Bailey winning his class, looking forward to the pictures.

Jenny

well done teena and woody :wub: and everyone else who got placed :cheers:

not our day but lily was a very good girl esp as she's not been to a show for a while.

Thyme said:
:cheers:   :cheers: Congratulations to Janetta and Archie for getting 1st in Open.  :huggles: Way to go Archie! :thumbsup:   :huggles:
I second that!!!! What a great win for Janetta with Archie :thumbsup: It makes all those expensive ferry crossings and bumpy plane journeys :x worth while (w00t)

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS MRS TAYLOR (well she is a teacher!!! [/SIZE] :lol: )& ARCHIE !!! :cheers:

Tracy

jok said:
MPD
1.  Savuka Mambosun

2.  Darquell Nick Da Silva

3.  Loroli Authorised by Derohan

4.  Janelyn Deetec Denva

5.  Wrennalla Just a Bit More

I think these two placings are the wrong way round because Lyndon was definitely 2nd

louiejoe said:
Thyme said:
:cheers:   :cheers: Congratulations to Janetta and Archie for getting 1st in Open.   :huggles: Way to go Archie! :thumbsup:   :huggles:
I second that!!!! What a great win for Janetta with Archie :thumbsup: It makes all those expensive ferry crossings and bumpy plane journeys :x worth while (w00t)

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS MRS TAYLOR (well she is a teacher!!! [/SIZE] :lol: )& ARCHIE !!! :cheers:

Tracy

:- " A great big thank you to both of you. I was really pleased with him. He it at home resting under the covers, whilst I am at work teaching. Ha, Ha.

:cheers: Congratulations to everyone who did well :thumbsup:

jok said:
dessie said:
jok said:
MPD
1.  Savuka Mambosun

2.  Darquell Nick Da Silva

3.  Loroli Authorised by Derohan

4.  Janelyn Deetec Denva

5.  Wrennalla Just a Bit More

I think these two placings are the wrong way round because Lyndon was definitely 2nd

Blame my secretary! :lol:

I blame Annie - she wrote the results for this class - I was lurking outside with the Badge at this point! :lol:

Are there any bitch results yet? Did anybody get them or have I missed them?

Pauline

Back