The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Midland Whippet On Sunday

dessie said:
JAX said:
I think I might go , just to watch , thats after all us on the commiittee have done all the hard work of putting up rings etc < Jan has done lots of hard work already getting all your entries in and whatever, thanks Jan  :huggles:
Dont forget , no one will be allowed in the room until 9 am  :- " and please ONLY cages by the wall , space is of paramount issue here  .

lets hope all goes well  :luck:

Jackie , in` bossy mood` as she is `show manager ` :- "

Don't you start on us :eek: !! Just remember, without exhibitors you wouldn't have a show :thumbsup: !!! :oops: :huggles:

quite right Dessie . :wacko: but without a hard working committee who have to get the show all set out properly according to KC regs , you would nt have show to GO TO ;) o:) :huggles:

I'm really sorry I'm not going but good luck :luck: to all who are - both exhibitors and officials, I hope you all have a lovely day. I'm sure you will 'manage' very well Jax. :thumbsup:

Jenny

im going with lily, our first show for a while :D

i havent been to many show again this year :( i hope next year will be better!

melanie said:
im going with lily, our first show for a while  :D i havent been to many show again this year  :(   i hope next year will be better!

Be nice to see you Mel

What class is Lily into now? I still think of her being a minor pupas that was the last time I saw her at! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
she's in yearling now rach, i cant believe my puppy will be 2yrs in dec! where does the time go!

it will be nice to see you too :thumbsup:

I decided against the journey this year, seeing as we're doing Mid Cos next week.

Hope everyone has a great day, :luck: and I'll be waiting patiently for results :thumbsup:

Louise

Oh no........no big camera to take those great pics which are viewed at leisure with a cuppa :rant:

We should be there with Joe & Chelsea the o:) :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

:luck: to the committee for a lovely day, don't be too hard on us Jax even if you are doing a thankless job :- " its tough at the top :D .

And of course :luck: to everyone going :thumbsup:

:luck: To all , we arent going . But have a good one and look forward to the results :thumbsup:

lizzyb said:
:luck: To all , we arent going .  But have a good one and look forward to the results  :thumbsup:
Best of luck to everyone going and I hope Jessie is good to you. I have two boys bred by Jessie therefore unable to enter. Please let me know the results.

Jeanne

I went last year and really enjoyed it but im still knee deep in puppies (only for one more week) so have given it a miss this year.

Good luck to all that are going !!!

[SIZE=14pt]Ch Airescott Ruby Rascal dog CC[/SIZE]

Courthill Chase Manhattan RCC

Savuka MamboSun BPD

time is 16:10 BST :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how JEREMY did? :b His class must be over as I'd assume he was in minor puppy dog being only 6 month & 2 days!!!! :- "

Tracy

Surely there must be some more by now!!

louiejoe said:
Anyone know how JEREMY did? :b His class must be over as I'd assume he was in minor puppy dog  being only 6 month & 2 days!!!! :- "
Tracy

Jeremy qualified today, he was 3rd in MPD - what a lovely boy he is too :huggles: :cheers:

Back