The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Maid Your Point x Crackin Whizz

i agree birth weight does not have any bearing on adult weight :thumbsup: trouble spot at birth was double rest of the litter weight she made 16lb and rest of litter went over 30

its probably just me like i say im used to scratch pups, hes been on the milk bar quite a bit today ive been watching him. rio is on there almost constantly lol

mammy kez with little & large:

IMGP0200-1.jpg

They are coming on & changing colour already by the looks of it.

Keep pumping away Tetley :luck:

:D Looking good Carole :luck: :luck: to both of them

i agree birth weight does not have any bearing on adult weight :thumbsup: trouble spot at birth was double rest of the litter weight she made 16lb and rest of litter went over 30

sorry chris but rest off her litter did'nt go 30lb, all the bitches stayed under 21lb, the dog i had Tommy, was only 23lb, wendys dog went 30lb, but do agree birth weight means very little, danny ( hellbound 32lb ) was same weight as litter brother Zac ( Streisand 21lb ) at birth and stayed the same untill danny found the food blow, lol

there looking realy good nice chubby tummys there going to be stuning

tetleys gained an ounce hes now 10oz darent weigh rio shes massive lol

going to be my turn at scottland to come a droole over your pups. seams odd I remeber the fisrt champs we whent to at ashfordby seeing you get Kez I fell in love with all her litter then and thats when I decied I wanted another fawn we allready had lacey its all kezs litters falt lol

Good luck Carol lets hope he keeps putting on weight, they look lovely and healthy :)

:D Good to hear the pups are coming on, :luck: :luck: to them both & hope they are champs for you

Stop worrying Carole,they look like they're coming on a treat :thumbsup:

pups eyes r begining to open. tetley still very small only weighs 14 oz pic one is of him looking a bit like an alien lol :

P4210251.jpg

rio was last weighed sat 2 weeks old 2lb 2 oz maybe anotha scratch dog lol :

P4210253.jpg

Back