The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Maid Your Point x Crackin Whizz

iam so sorry to hear about little ant he was my fav r.i.p lil ant :(

thanx for everyones kind words. the other 2 pups r still with us both r feeding fine and both have put weight on, girl now weighs 15oz and boy now weighs 8oz so fingers crossed they r ok. im checking them about every 20 minutes and intend on sleeping downstairs tonight. i was up and down all last night anyway. have got my red bull ready

been to see pups tonight looking strong and healthy

:D

Thankyou Peter and Carole for the lovely flowers ;)

Thankyou Peter and Carole for the lovely flowers ;)
your very welcome dont know wot we wudve done without u on sat :cheers: both pups ok this morning both feeding and sqeaking on so hopefully all will b ok and dec will need a new name we have a few in mind but not naming him till sat

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew !

I think I can relax a little now I know that little tiny Dec is piling the weight on, was so worried for him I must have been on here 3 or 4 times a day checking that he was still thriving :)

Phew !
I think I can relax a little now I know that little tiny Dec is piling the weight on, was so worried for him I must have been on here 3 or 4 times a day checking that he was still thriving :)
well im still panicking every noise im there, when there not making a noise im there think i went to bed @ 2am but peter got up, he was up 4 work @ 5am i dozed from 6am till 7am and now im on the red bull lol

I'm so sorry Carole :( I'm sure the other 2 will be fine. :thumbsup: RIP little one

the weights have been wrong. when they were born we used some crappy kitchen scales so was just a rough idea and thats wot we used last night. they r both lighter than wot we thought but they wudve been lighter when they were born than wot we thought. they have now been weighed on the digital scales and rio is 13 and half ounces ( i think) and the boy is 6 and half ounces ( again i think) will keep a record on these scales now ( if they both survive)

some new pics of little & large:

IMGP0201.jpg

IMGP0200.jpg

IMGP0199.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

jack cried all the way home from caroles tonight wanted to bring the pups home :(

:D Pups look lovely Carole :luck: :luck: to both of them

good luck with them both, the little one will be special :luck:

Carol the pups look lovely , good luck with them :)

jack cried all the way home from caroles tonight wanted to bring the pups home :(
for a 3 year old jack was fab with them, stroking them very gently and patting kez all the time he was brill. both pups fine this morning

think little lads name will b tetley as thats wot we r calling him now. tetley t bag coz hes tiny. rio feeds constantly just watched tetley he was upside down feeding lol

must say a HUGE thankyou 2 alison armstrong who came and did the dew claws for us on monday night she did a fab job they r healing lovely. thanks alison :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have chose racing names and they wont have whizz in them. combination of both parents ;)

Back