The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

LORD BYRON CLASSIC

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score
Who do you think will win the Lord Byron then , I think the on form Short Spot will put some good racing in here :p

:D my tips as on wd:

no limit Mickey Whizz hopefully anyway with Whiper Whizz in r up position lol. :lol:

40lb No Surrender if he has it at this weight

36lb Showboat seems to be flying at the minute but dont rule out Dazzlyn Ann if arthur decides to go

overall I think will be a lightweight maybe last years winner Drama Queen or Short Spot or maybe Biddy.

Donna and Garys little4 Tarragon will give a good race as will their other charge Cinnamon

Tony and Yvonnes Outbound and Hellbound have been running well of late too.

Yearlings Moany Moany for her weight class and maybe Master Tornado overall yearlings he seems to be flyning at the minute.

Sammy Boy i think will run well too.

Good luck to all competeing. :luck: :luck: :luck:

:( who else wishes this race was still held at seaham? I know I do. Does anybody know why we lost Seaham? Wasnt Lord Byron somat to do with Seaham? If he was it would make far more sense for the race to be held somewhere near wouldnt it? just my opinion does anyone else agree? ;)

i like seaham. it was easy to get to and the track and facilities were really good

i wish it was running at seaham too. i,m not sure why we can,t run there any more . but surely theres another track that could run it apart from asforby why is it all the bwra events are there. well b4 people complain not all of them are but most of them anyways.

donna :teehee: :teehee:

I think the sponsorship from Seaham Council or whoever was lost, that is one reason for the change of venue, as why it had to be at Asfordby, well it didn't, any affiliated club can tend for these events provided that all the facilities that are needed for these type of events are met, such as camping, toilets, track conditions ect. If you, the members of the B.W.R.A. decide that you would like the event at say Newton Aycliffe, then asked your area officials to persue this for next Year. The same goes for any large B.W.R.A. race meeting.

Tips. Drama Queen has just come in season so i have heard.

:D NEWTON AYCLIFFE IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA AS ALL OTHER MAJOR EVENTS EXCEPT THE ENGLISH DERBY ARE DOWN SOUTH OR THE MIDLANDS.THIS WOULD GIVE MORE OF A CHANCE FOR THE NORTHERN DOGS AND SCOTTISH DOGS TO ENTER IN THESE PRESTIGOUS EVENTS WITHOUT THE LENGHTY TRAVELLING FOR OUR DOGS.

:)

TIPS FOR THE LORD BYRON SCRATCH RACING

36lb...chunky (if over its injury)

40lb...toss a coin

no limit...no surrender if at tha same weight as english derby as what a great race that was

Why not start a poll on having the Lord Byron plate at Newton Aycliffe next year? The track and facilities are second to none

newton aycliffe can only hold one major event each year which is the derby ,sorry folks and thats official, if they did they could not put the 100 % into it as they do with the derby as they have a very hectic timetable ,as its a sports complex ;)

:) think i already said that when they wanted to know why the fed champs were not put on at Aycliffe, but there are lots of clubs in the north east, why not stay at seaham, the bwra are running this lord byron at Asfordby with no sponsorship, so why not stop at seaham without having the sponsorship,?? :oops:

THE TRACKS IN A BAD WAY AT SEAHAM..SO I HEARD

Hmmm Lord Byron Predictions

Adults

Trouble Spot - Viv's Merlin

Short Spot - Another Spot

Hot Mouse - One's Blue Too

Fleetwood Flame - Sammy Boy

Saxon Tiger - North 2 South

Scratch

No Limit No Surrender

40lb Pem's Lad

36lb Dazzlyn Ann

Pup Four Sale (lol only one I know of)

Vet Pip's Pride

Yearling (if they do one) Naz's Warrior :b

Vets

Michellebelle

Mimic

Mad Mick

Ballystorm

Pups

One's Sassy

Leo

Scud

Tylers Boy

Yearlings

Stop It

Master Tornado

Moany Moany (well I have to don't I ? :teehee:

Chevron Express

... just doing a ... me ... I missed the C off Scud so the dog was called SUD :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
no limit micky whizz

40lbs no surrender

36lbs pips pride

adults

biddy,shot spot,another spot,outbound,hellbound,you dare,tanglewood

yearlings

moany moany

pups

leo

vets

mimic ,mad mick

supreme biddy or short spot

not forgetting my two bitches cinnamon and tarragon

posted by gary

Last edited by a moderator:
i recon for sup megasaurus now she appears to be on form after the kiora bitwitched g jacket

yearlings master tornado

pups ones sassey

vets mimic

scr nl mickey whizz

40lb pems lad

36lb chunky or sumit else in that class lol,

i have just remebered that the south coast scr champs are on the same day so terry probably will go to thuruck, and so will tony and sue

so overall i recon short spot

and pups leo everything else the same

:) jade the lord byron is saturday and the south coast scratch sunday

:eek: THATS JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING DEBBIE. UNLESS JADE MEANS PEOPLE WONT TRAVEL TO ASFORDBY WHEN THERE IS AN OPEN ON THEIR DOORSTEP THE NEXT DAY. :wacko:

:D

A LOT OF YOU HAVE PUT LEO DOWN FOR PUPS. WELL I AM TIPPING HIM FOR THE YEARLINGS

Back