The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

LORD BYRON CLASSIC

short spot must be odds on for me like!! if shes 100% of course.

:wacko: just a thought here the lord byron this year is held on one day the saturday. Therefore why does the track that hosts this event need to have camping facilites? I know there is racing on all weekend but the actually Byron Plate is held all on the saturday. A lot of people seem to be just going for the saturday. ;)

My mistake sherry, up until this year the Lord Byron Plate was always a weekend event for as long as i can remember, with the finals etc being run off on the Sunday, the same time as the consolation event. I presume that due to lower entries in the last few years it has been decided to put this event on in one day.

:D YES JOHN IT ALWAYS WAS A WEEKEND EVENT WITH CONS AND FINALS ON THE SUNDAY IT SEEMS A SHAME IT HAS BEEN CHANGED THE FORMAT AND THE VENUE. :(

its because the spring classic used to be with the pups at the igm meeting. the spring classic is held with the lord byron plate, asfordby has welcomed with open arms wats the problem? seaham used to b 20 mins for me but who cares ill still b there.

im just tellin like it is im allowed to do that if people take offence to wat i say! let them, its my opinion! but u no me gaz im a gud lad!!

:) :) :))

Back