The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Looking For A Lurcher With Texture

AT LAST :thumbsup: Lovely Lind@ :wub: really pleased for you...

...you think 1 will be enough ?????????????????????????????????? :lol:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I can see why it was love at first sight, cos I am in love with him too!!! :p :huggles: :wub:

We will be requiring many, many Indy fixes, and I do hope he is a joy to live with after your long wait. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck:

I have been keeping a check on your plight to find a broken coated lurcher, then the 7 (5 broken coated) came into rescue near me and I immediately thought of you, and lo and behold you have got one. Indy looks a real stunner, :cheers: congratulations and keep us up to date won't you?

Indy is beeeeeeauuuuuuuutiful and well worth the wait! :D

(Sure he will need a friend to romp with too bappit)

Need plenty of pics and at least daily updates! :)

He is gorgeous!!! So glad you have found the one for you, hoping you have a lovely life together. He is so beautiful, and his new collar suits him so well.

WOW he is so beautiful :wub: . Lots and lots more photos please.

Congratulations Linda! Indy is gorgeous.

I'm not sure how you turned down a deerhound puppy though!

Cerito

Congratulations Linda :cheers:

He looks stunning, be prepared to turn heads when you take him out :teehee:

And what a fabulous name - I really like it :))

I've also been following your plight with interest, thanks for keeping us posted.

Wobbly :thumbsup:

Linda I,m so pleased you found Indy,he's absolutely gorgeous!Oh no....I'm getting broody,I wonder if four dogs would be better than three???

Cerito said:
Congratulations Linda!  Indy is gorgeous.
I'm not sure how you turned down a deerhound puppy though!

Cerito

On this comment. (And admittedly its still the honeymoon period)

I was concerned I didn't have the experience. But after a day or two with my new pal I'd have no worries next time ! The nature of this dog (and I guess the breed) is sweet and gentle and with a desire to please.

Hubby is away just now and hasn't seen him. He's not a pet lover, and its taken me years to get him to agree to a dog. But I think he'll be smitten too. (I sent him an email with a photo telling him the true story of how I went out to buy a goldfish and came back with a dog. His reply was short but without concern. He said "And how will you get that in the bowl?"

Hubby is away just now and hasn't seen him. He's not a pet lover, and its taken me years to get him to agree to a dog. But I think he'll be smitten too. (I sent him an email with a photo telling him the true story of how I went out to buy a goldfish and came back with a dog. His reply was short but without concern. He said "And how will you get that in the bowl?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant Lind@, got my kill at that one :thumbsup: Mind you these words from are from a man who's soon gonna wonder how he lived without a hound :D

More pics PLEASE!!! Indi looked a lot like young LUCAS15's bitch photo's he's posted I thought.

Come on more photos :D :D :D

aww , i'm so pleased, you have found one VERY handsome hound there :wub:

Back