The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Look Who's Coming

Vanna

Registered
Reaction score
PICT0247___web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Vanna, is it a boy or girl and have you got a name sorted out, lovely looking fawn. :wub:

Ooooh Vanna :wub: :wub: Tell all...

Aah, he's gorgeous!! :wub: :wub:

We need to know more - who is he, what's his name, who are his mum and dad??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations! She/he is just beautiful, my absolutely favorite colour! :cheers:

Not sure about the o:) She sounds more like :devil: !!

She is out of Mum's Anyan (Ringmore And So To Bed) by my beautiful Gladly (R Drinking Partner) At the moment she's called Chiquita, but we'll see if that's the name that sticks when she gets here. Mum's bringing her down at the end of the month.

:oops: SHE is absolutely lovely :wub: - bet you can't wait to have her home!! :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: :huggles:

what a sweetie. you could shorten chiqueta (sp) to 'chiq'! :D if its a bit long!

She's gorgeous Vanna :wub: :wub: Look forward to seeing more photo's of her :thumbsup:

Awwwwwwwwww Vanna she's adorable and oor Jillys half sister. :wub: :wub:

OOOh she's lovely Vanna, and very like her dad. I was going to ask if she was a Gladly baby! :wub: :wub:

Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Liz and the Monellis

OOOh she's lovely Vanna, and very like her dad. I was going to ask if she was a Gladly baby! :wub: :wub:

Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Liz and the Monellis

:wub: :wub: She is beautiful :wub: :wub:

Back