The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Look Who's Coming

alfie said:
OOOh she's lovely Vanna, and very like her dad. I was going to ask if she was a Gladly baby! :wub:   :wub: Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Liz and the Monellis

Well we did try to get some of her standing, but she was too busy trying to see what the camera was doing!

Awww,she's lovely :wub:

Chiquita could easily be changed to Cheeky :D

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful! Can´t wait to see a picture of her sister Jings! (Who might be coming here...) :wub:

Hi Anna,

I warn you, if Jings is anything like her sister, she'll be very opinionated, and very stubborn. If Cheetah wants something or is just bored, she "talks about it " and doesn't shut up - especially if I've shut her out of a room. She also finds electric cables very tasty! So far she's disconnected the phone extension, and destroyed an electric blanket and my headphones (Luckily the blanket wasn't plugged in at the time)! Do you still want her sisteer?? :eek:

I have a theory that the more angelic looking the pup the more of the :devil: whippet is in it! (w00t) :lol: She's beautiful!! :wub: :wub:

oliverpliers said:
I have a theory that the more angelic looking the pup the more of the :devil: whippet is in it! (w00t)   :lol: She's beautiful!! :wub:   :wub:
You're right about the :devil: ! It's like living with a mini hurricane!

Her ring debut - for anyone who wants a laugh - is on Saturday at Whippet Club of Scotland.

Vanna said:
oliverpliers said:
I have a theory that the more angelic looking the pup the more of the :devil: whippet is in it! (w00t)   :lol: She's beautiful!! :wub:   :wub:
You're right about the :devil: ! It's like living with a mini hurricane!

Her ring debut - for anyone who wants a laugh - is on Saturday at Whippet Club of Scotland.

Good luck! Too far for me this year, but look forward to seeing her elsewhere in the ring soon.

She sounds like a double of Teya - who was a horrible mouthy wench (but I love her dearly)

Wendy

Vanna said:
Hi Anna,I warn you, if Jings is anything like her sister, she'll be very opinionated, and very stubborn.  If Cheetah wants something or is just bored, she "talks about it " and doesn't shut up - especially if I've shut her out of a room.  She also finds electric cables very tasty!  So far she's disconnected the phone extension, and destroyed an electric blanket and my headphones (Luckily the blanket wasn't plugged in at the time)!  Do you still want her sisteer??  :eek:

I trust that Dilly will keep Jings in order :p

I heard about Jings' debute in the show ring and was very impressed of her success :thumbsup: but not of her behaviour :teehee:

I believe these sisters are quite alike and yes I still want her. :D

she is gorgeous :wub: ,good luck :luck:

Back