Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Look What I Have!!!

TC said:
dessie said:
TC said:
OMG I can't believe you've joined the black SS club  (w00t)   8)   :- "
I really like him, he looks gorg and his name is fab  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

TCx

Errrrrrr ........... think I was already in the Black (don't know what SS stands for!) Club as I started off with Lester who was blue, then Dante who was black, then Frankie, who is still black and dear Coco who I described as black with a very LARGE white trim! And, of course, Ciara is black .......so Desmond is my 6th coloured person! Oh! 7th if you count Hugo who was blue! LOL! :thumbsup:

nellypurple said:
BeeJay said:
Well done Dessie.  'bout time sorry that Bertha didn't oblige.  Desmond looks a cracker.  Interesting breeding.  I met Rum Po Po at Val's just after she bought her in.

Rum po po is retired with me now. I do have 2 of her daughters out of a blue dog (Balkan Sobrani) and a black grand daughter who is half sister to Desmond :- )

Small world!! Any pics of Rum Po Po or Desmond's half sister???

LOL I meant the Black Sooty Sam Club (w00t)

TCx

Ah! With you now!!! Love it!!! LOL!!

Who is/was sooty sam - his name crops up every where - sorry bit thick :- " - not been round Whippets long :b

He is a babe Caroline! :wub:

I do like his sire as well :thumbsup:

Look forward to meeting him.

Liz and the Monellis

meddling said:
Who is/was sooty sam - his name crops up every where - sorry bit thick :- "  - not been round Whippets long  :b
Look on the whippet archive site. He seems to be a popular dog used on his own children. :rant:

He looks lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

Named after Desmond Tutu? Or after Dessie?

:cheers: What a lovely puppy! It is so exciting to see nice black and blue pups are appearing. Looking forward to seeing more pics of Desmond :luck: :luck: :luck:

dessie said:
TC said:

TCx

Errrrrrr ........... think I was already in the Black (don't know what SS stands for!) Club as I started off with Lester who was blue, then Dante who was black, then Frankie, who is still black and dear Coco who I described as black with a very LARGE white trim! And, of course, Ciara is black .......so Desmond is my 6th coloured person! Oh! 7th if you count Hugo who was blue! LOL! :thumbsup:

nellypurple said:
BeeJay said:
Well done Dessie.  'bout time sorry that Bertha didn't oblige.  Desmond looks a cracker.  Interesting breeding.  I met Rum Po Po at Val's just after she bought her in.

Rum po po is retired with me now. I do have 2 of her daughters out of a blue dog (Balkan Sobrani) and a black grand daughter who is half sister to Desmond :- )

Will do one right now!

nellypurple said:
nellypurple said:
dessie said:
TC said:

TCx

nellypurple said:
BeeJay said:

Will do one right now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I just can't seem to reduce these pics enough, will have to wait for hubby tomorrow. :wacko:

By the way Baileys dad was the spit of the lovely brindle pup Kath had.

nellypurple said:
nellypurple said:
nellypurple said:
dessie said:
TC said:

TCx

nellypurple said:
BeeJay said:

Will do one right now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I just can't seem to reduce these pics enough, will have to wait for hubby tomorrow. :wacko:

Hi there

I added 2 pics , I'm still trying to stand 'Alice'. So I just sent you a normal pic to give you some idea of her. Rum po po fleetway 'Rosie' is just a retired couch potatoe now and why not at the age of 9. She hates showing so there really is no point in forcing her to do veteran classes.

dg2.jpg

dg1.jpg

nellypurple said:
nellypurple said:
nellypurple said:
nellypurple said:
dessie said:
TC said:

TCx

nellypurple said:
BeeJay said:

Will do one right now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there

I added 2 pics , I'm still trying to stand 'Alice'. So I just sent you a normal pic to give you some idea of her. Rum po po fleetway 'Rosie' is just a retired couch potatoe now and why not at the age of 9. She hates showing so there really is no point in forcing her to do veteran classes.

I was trying to get my sons to pose the dogs but they like like they're just pinning them down!!! :(

(w00t) he's fab

i'm chuffed for you, what a handsome laddie he is :wub:

can't wait to meet him in the flesh at shows :cheers: i'll be bugging for cuddles offa him :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

T Hoare said:
meddling said:
Who is/was sooty sam - his name crops up every where - sorry bit thick :- "  - not been round Whippets long  :b
Look on the whippet archive site. He seems to be a popular dog used on his own children. :rant:

DON'T EVEN GO THERE TRACY!!! LOL!!!

Cleopatra said:
He looks lovely :wub:   :wub:   :wub: Named after Desmond Tutu? Or after Dessie?

My next black Whippet was going to be Edmond (after the NH racehorse) but I picked the little black man up on what would have been Dessie's :wub: birthday so, as a tribute to her, I decided to call him Desmond! I don't think I can ever get to shorten it to Dessie :unsure: but I can cope with Des.

Made myself cry now!! :( Silly bitch!! :- "

Aaaaaaw Caroline! He looks a bit yummy :wub: I'm so glad you have another black.

How did you find him? Are you friendly with the breeder?

I know nothing of the sire and dam's kennel names but of course I am aware of the kennels you mentioned in the back blocks of his ped.

I would love to look at his pedigree if you would care to email me a copy. And if anyone's got pics of his rellies please post.

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Sooty Sam - although through k9 I've become aware of how popular he is.

He looks adorable :wub: What a stunningly shiney coat :wub: you have a handsome chap there, wish you all the best with him :luck:

:) Early xmas presents luck you :thumbsup:

Jeremy tea pot now has a play mate :huggles:

nice to see you on at last nellypurple :D

Aaarrgghhhh...you've beaten me to it! I'd love a beautiful substanial black...ah well back to the drawing board and to my dreams! :( :lol:

Seriously though LUCKY YOU Caroline,he looks totally adorable :wub: :wub: and I love his expression,you are really going to have your hands full now with Jeremy and Desmond in the ring next year,but as you say somethings are just far too good to pass up! - all the very best with him,hopefully I'll get to see him in the flesh sometime. :thumbsup: :luck:

BTW...I LOVE the name,it is soooo him!!! :D

Windsdream said:
:) Early xmas presents luck you  :thumbsup:
Jeremy tea pot now has a play mate  :huggles:

nice to see you on at last nellypurple  :D

Hello there windsdream

When I heard mention of 'Rosie' I thought I had to add something. She is your Neos mum :- ) That little Desmond is family to neo too. Ahhhh

I'm going back to Neos dad with a granddaughter in the future, it should be really nice. Her dad was an outcross to bring some fresh blood into the line.

I will be at NWA in feb will you be there?

:huggles: Ahhhhh Desmond is related to my Neo :wub:

Looking forward to seeing him in the fur :wub:

Yes i will be at the N,W,A hopefully, see ya there

Back