The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Look What I Have!!!

dessie said:
And here's a pic of his kissable little face!!!
Caroline Ive just caught up with this.....hes adorable... :wub: :wub: Many Congratulations on your NEW BLACK Desmond :wub: :thumbsup:

:) :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing boy :wub: - I always loved his gorgeous dad :wub: - a really glossy and masculine black - Kath was really proud of him and rightly so :thumbsup:

Here's wishing you every success with Desmond

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

I thought he might have been named after DESMOND DECKER :lol: :oops:

well they are the same colour :oops: or arnt I allowed to say that , 8)

I suppose im showing my age too , as lots on here wont have a clue who Desmond Decker was :- " o

I think he sang a song called `the Isrelights (sp) :wacko:

JAX said:
I thought he might have been named after DESMOND DECKER  :lol:   :oops:

well they are the same colour  :oops:   or arnt I allowed to say that , 8)

I suppose im showing my age too , as lots on here wont have a clue who Desmond Decker was  :- " o

I think he sang a song called `the Isrelights (sp)  :wacko:

Yes, yes, the other suggestion was Desmond TuTu (also of the same colouration! LOL!) :oops: :- " and then Lorena reminded me there was a sitcom many years ago called The Desmonds (a spin-off of Love Thy Neighbour??? now we are ALL showing our age!!! :lol: )

So although I named him for the first raison d'etre I have already put perhaps it was also subliminately conjured up from the recesses of my mind!!! (w00t) :teehee:

JAX said:
I thought he might have been named after DESMOND DECKER  :lol:   :oops:

well they are the same colour  :oops:   or arnt I allowed to say that , 8)

I suppose im showing my age too , as lots on here wont have a clue who Desmond Decker was  :- " o

I think he sang a song called `the Isrelights (sp)  :wacko:

Well I thought he was named after Desmond Dekker too :D :lol: and dare I say it...I am a little bit younger than you :teehee:

Hi Caroline, have been away and just caught up with your thread, wow lovely lad :thumbsup: and look forward to a more 'coloured' ring next year :- " , :oops: can I say that?

Interesting pedigree, gosh some of those names bring back the past ;) and I too wondered about Desmond Dekker 8) but just love the name.

:luck: :luck:

DESMOND YUMMY i could eat him,love my blacks too and like u only got dear old casper left 12yrs although he thinks he is a lot younger :clown:

Good Luck with him. :luck:

:wub: I too am a closet black lover :wub: Maybe next year :- "

Back