albieloganoliver.jpg

Claire and the boys:

clairealbieloganoliver.jpg

Claire:

claire.jpg

clairehead.jpg

Freddie:

freddie.jpg

They all look really blissful :wub: Logan is looking right grown up now, he's Beautiful, what a handsome looking bunch!! :D

What lovely dogs :wub: :wub: , so laid back and happy. I bet they soon come to life when you pick a lead up though!! :lol:

What an handsome fella.... they are all very beautiful.. a credit to you.

Beuatiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: How old is Logan now, he is sooooooooo handsome

The lovely Logan, what a very handsome boy :wub:

Smashing photos of all of your dogs looking very relaxed and happy :huggles:

Logan is very handsome :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pictures of your dogs :thumbsup:

:wub: Lovely looking group :wub: BUT I bet Russ effect comes out at some point - come on it must do,can't just be mine :thumbsup:

Logan is growing into such a handsome boy :wub:

Love the photo's of all of your dogs :thumbsup: :huggles:

Roedeane said:
BUT I bet Russ effect comes out at some point - come on it must do,can't just be mine :thumbsup:

What do you mean?

Hilary Logan is just so lovely, can't wait to see him. He is obviously a lot like like Sparky, an o:) when at rest and a

:devil: the rest of the time. Logan has a brilliant gang.

Jenny

Awwwww gorgeous pics. They all look so comfy on the sofa together :wub: :huggles:

Thanks everybody! :D I was thinking just the other day how handsome Logan is but it's nice to get unbiased views as well! :thumbsup:

OEH said:
Beuatiful :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   How old is Logan now, he is sooooooooo handsome
He will be 6 months on 19 April. :)

Roedeane said:
:wub: Lovely looking group :wub:   BUT I bet Russ effect comes out at some point - come on it must do,can't just be mine :thumbsup:
He has his :devil: moments!! I keep telling him that just because he can reach stuff it doesn't mean that he should!! :rolleyes: :lol:

quintessence said:
Roedeane said:
BUT I bet Russ effect comes out at some point - come on it must do,can't just be mine :thumbsup:

What do you mean?

Hilary Logan is just so lovely, can't wait to see him. He is obviously a lot like like Sparky, an o:) when at rest and a

:devil: the rest of the time. Logan has a brilliant gang.

Jenny

Hi, I have a relative of Logan who is the most destructive, loopy,maddest whippet I have ever owned - the thought of getting a pic of her still is impossible! :lol:

But having said all that, I would not part with her for anything,just hope that one day :- " she grows up! Russ bred her too ,that's the connextion! :thumbsup: Yvette

Gorgeous bunch of dogs :wub: Lovely photo's it nice to see them all again :huggles:

Wonderful pictures Hillary :cheers: All your dogs are lovely :wub: :wub: and boy isnt Logan just a grown-up gorgeous hunk of a boy. :wub: :wub: and so handsome too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back