The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Logan's Gang!

Logan and Gang are scrumptious. I hope you have a spare settee or two in your living room. :wacko: :)

Roedeane said:
quintessence said:
Roedeane said:
BUT I bet Russ effect comes out at some point - come on it must do,can't just be mine :thumbsup:

What do you mean?

Hilary Logan is just so lovely, can't wait to see him. He is obviously a lot like like Sparky, an o:) when at rest and a

:devil: the rest of the time. Logan has a brilliant gang.

Jenny

Hi, I have a relative of Logan who is the most destructive, loopy,maddest whippet I have ever owned - the thought of getting a pic of her still is impossible! :lol:

But having said all that, I would not part with her for anything,just hope that one day :- " she grows up! Russ bred her too ,that's the connextion! :thumbsup:

Yvette

This is a very select club you have joined Yvette, my advice is to sleep whilest they are sleeping because boy when they are awake it's all systems go. You will be pleased to know that my little Veredon is settling down a bit now and we have moments of peace and calm on a much more regular basis. The antidote is to look into their eyes, they just melt you. Good Luck with your little girl, hope to see her soon

Jenny

quintessence said:
Roedeane said:
quintessence said:
Roedeane said:
BUT I bet Russ effect comes out at some point - come on it must do,can't just be mine :thumbsup:

What do you mean?

Hilary Logan is just so lovely, can't wait to see him. He is obviously a lot like like Sparky, an o:) when at rest and a

:devil: the rest of the time. Logan has a brilliant gang.

Jenny

Hi, I have a relative of Logan who is the most destructive, loopy,maddest whippet I have ever owned - the thought of getting a pic of her still is impossible! :lol:

But having said all that, I would not part with her for anything,just hope that one day :- " she grows up! Russ bred her too ,that's the connextion! :thumbsup:

Yvette

This is a very select club you have joined Yvette, my advice is to sleep whilest they are sleeping because boy when they are awake it's all systems go. You will be pleased to know that my little Veredon is settling down a bit now and we have moments of peace and calm on a much more regular basis. The antidote is to look into their eyes, they just melt you. Good Luck with your little girl, hope to see her soon

Jenny

Thanks for that Jenny, but Lucy never seems to sleep for longer than 10 mins at a time durin the day! Bless her!! :blink:

Logan and his gang look a lovely pack, but I have to say that I am in love with Freddie, he is gorgeous :wub:

Back